Sneeze Fetish Forum

403 Error: The request could not be satisfied

ZenFetish

(Hopefully i posted this in the right place) 

Whenever I try and log into the forum on my computer or in safari on my phone, I get this error: 403 The request could not be satisfied, request blocked. Generated by cloudfront. I figured it was a website issue and it would be fixed soon, but then I realized it worked on a different web browsing app. I’m not sure what to do here, any ideas?

(Hopefully the same thing doesn’t happen on this app, then I’d have no access to the forum)

Another user had this issue. It's down to your internet provider, not the forum. It's to do with firewalls that your internet provider has introduced. The only thing to do is to contact them and explain the situation. For some tips, it's best to Google '403 cloudflare error' and there will be some tips on what to do from there. 

I was having the same issue @ZenFetish! I called my provider and they couldn't fix it the first time I called for trouble-shooting. But then the error fixed itself by the next day. the forum owner, HighOnLullabies, has also moved us to https now so we have a secure encryption and a certificate. This might help? I'm not sup[er tech savvy, but the error is gone for me! (hopefully for good!!) *knocks on wood*

Archived