Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone else find it impossible to blow their nose quietly

HankyDrawer

Hi all

I just wondered if anyone else on here finds it impossible to blow their nose quietly. I just can't. Obviously I can blow it really gently so it doesn't honk but then my nose doesn't get properly clear. It's a bit embarrassing knowing I'm so loud especially if I have a cold or allergies. 

Hi, welcome, haven't seen you here (under this alias). I guess it is possible to blow hard without honking:-)

Its not impossible to blow quietly, but it is difficult, because I almost always blow hard so that I thoroughly clear my nose.

The thing is: honking is a very specific sound. One can blow hard and not honk. It then is not necessarily quietly, I know people who blow forceful but do not honk. Obviously if stuff is stuck, blowing gently won't work, in my experience honking does not either, but forceful blowing without honking might do the trick.

I try to blow my nose quietly, and sometimes I am successful.  However, I am usually REALLY snotty in the morning, so my blows start off quiet, then it turns to snotty, then ends with a honk.  Just one of those things I guess...

I find hard to blow quietly it's nearly impossible! So I always end up being loud and normally involves honking at the end 

Edited by Hankysneeze

When I blow quietly, it just doesn’t do the trick if I really need to clear my nose out. I guess if it’s an emergency and my nose is about to run and I absolutely must do something about it, I could manage to be quieter if it’s an absolute must. 

• 2 years later...

MEEEE!! I personally find it difficult and when I do manage to blow quietly I can't clear my nose at all so it's utterly useless!