Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where to keep a handkerchief for easy access?

purpleninja

Hey, y'all! Basically the title says it all. Twice now I've been in private and had the opportunity to use the handkerchief but both times I was driving and couldn't get the blasted thing out of my pocket in time with the seatbelt. 

That said, where do y'all store your handkerchiefs for quick, easy access? My pockets are women's sized (ugh) so i have to fold the cloth pretty small to get it to fit in there, which makes it hard to unfold in time. I don't carry a purse. What do y'all do?

Hope y'all are well,

Koda

Women are very disadvantaged with regard to pockets. I knew a guy who kept a handkerchief in his front shirt pocket (dress shirt), but you probably don't have anything like that either. If it were cooler weather you might wear a jacket/hoodie with pockets. But otherwise, maybe the front passenger seat? Guys also have problems getting things out of their pockets, when seatbelts are involved.

Yeah I think until the weather gets cooler and I can slip it in a jacket pocket, I'm out of luck. I do have a teeny tiny glove compartment on the driver's side of my car so I put one in there

The old fashioned method for women was to keep a tissue or handkerchief up their sleeve and I still see some (mainly older) people doing that.

If you can't bring yourself to do that, then maybe it's time someone invented the equivalent of a satnav/mobile phone cradle that could be fixed on the dashboard to solve your problem!

:joal:

In a car there is usually a bit of a well behind the gearstick, i find this a handy place to keep my handkerchief or also in the glove box.If i am using it a lot whilst driving i will put it on the passenger seat.

When I'm in my truck then I keep it on my bed behind my driving seat. If I'm in my car then I keep it on my passenger seat. If I'm walking about in general then it's in my jeans pocket. And my hankies are about 21 inch square too

• 4 months later...

Many places work well--the brassiere and sleeve are time-honored places to stash one's handkerchieves,as well as the blouse/shirt front. The waistband is ok in private,but looks goofy nowadays in any public venue. Wrapped around the wrist like a bracelet works well too.

• 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, HotHanky said:

Always in each of my back pockets and a good handful in a coat pocket.

Wow...... a handful in a coat pocket. Is that everytime you go out?

10 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Wow...... a handful in a coat pocket. Is that everytime you go out?

Yes every time I go out

8 hours ago, HotHanky said:

Yes every time I go out

How come you need a handful? Does your nose run alot when you're out?

13 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

How come you need a handful? Does your nose run alot when you're out?

A mixture of things really, to me they aren't just handkerchiefs as they are special to me, they are vintage ones which went out of production many years ago, they are a lot softer and finer than modern ones and also made so much better. Also there may be a few damsels in distress that I may need to offer one to hehe

Archived