Sneeze Fetish Forum

Care-taking in TV/Movies (sick F w/ caring M)

Oolia

I've recently decided to start making clips of cute care-taking scenes in TV shows and movies, and I figured I might as well share them with everyone else!

Although a lot of these include sneezing, some of them don't, which is why I'm putting them here. I'm mostly interested in the care-taking aspect in this case because I've noticed that most compilations will cut out all the good part, which is where I come in: I find the full clip and retrieve the cute stuff :lol:

Here's what I have so far; I'll update as I add more to my "collection" (sounds weird to call it that but... w/e). Feel free to comment/PM me if you know of any other clips like this! Anything with lightly ill women and concerned men, stuff like forehead feel, blessing, commenting on how sick they look/sound, etc.

General Hospital (Episode Feb 14th, 2012)

One Life to Live (Episode Badderly Island 1990; I know the quality is horrible, but that's the best I could find!)

What Women Want (2000)

Edit: I had 4 clips but one of them got instantly blocked for copyright 😭 I'll try to find another way to share it...

Edited by Oolia
Fixing some clips

I loooove the General Hospital one! I think there was another episode, too, where she was having an allergic reaction to the dogs at work and he kept saying bless you to her - so sweet!

2 hours ago, Sen Beret said:

I loooove the General Hospital one! I think there was another episode, too, where she was having an allergic reaction to the dogs at work and he kept saying bless you to her - so sweet!

Oh my god right? The back-handed fever check kills me every time. He looks so concerned! And yes I remember seeing the allergy one, too! I'll try to see if I can clip it :) 

Edited by Oolia

Alright here are two more!

General Hospital (Episode 1-17-2012)

(@Sen Beret here it is!)

Las Estrellas (Episode 11 & 12)

(This is one of my absolute favorite, but I couldn't find subtitles for it 😭 If anyone is willing to send me a rough translation or even just a straight up transcript in Spanish of every line they're saying, I would be more than happy to add subtitles to this video! No need to even tell me the timestamps; I'll figure it out.)

Edited by Oolia

@allergyboy2001 Well, this is too serious of an illness for me (it's an embolism) but I can't speak for everyone else's tastes! Just to be sure, the characters are over 18 right?

Oh dear. I never watched this show, it was a random clip published elsewhere. I can't find anything definitive on the character's age except that she was "in disguise" in these scenes, trying to look innocuous while looking for a missing treasure. And there's no parents or anything so it's implied she's old enough to live independently. But if this is a problem, mods, please feel free to delete.

The web describes her as having a fever in these scenes. Where does the idea of an embolism come from? Is it in the hard-to-understand dialogue? Embolisms/strokes kill people in soaps or at least make them fall into month-long comas, which is why I was very surprised to hear you say that.

2 hours ago, allergyboy2001 said:

Oh dear. I never watched this show, it was a random clip published elsewhere. I can't find anything definitive on the character's age except that she was "in disguise" in these scenes, trying to look innocuous while looking for a missing treasure. And there's no parents or anything so it's implied she's old enough to live independently. But if this is a problem, mods, please feel free to delete.

The web describes her as having a fever in these scenes. Where does the idea of an embolism come from? Is it in the hard-to-understand dialogue? Embolisms/strokes kill people in soaps or at least make them fall into month-long comas, which is why I was very surprised to hear you say that.

Oh no worries! I'm not sure either how old the characters are supposed to be, I don't know the show much, so I wanted to make sure. But in the video following the one you posted, the doctor says she has an embolism from her leg injury; a blood clot dislodged when she fell on her injured leg again, which caused the fever :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I love this kind of scenario, especially if it also involves the poor woman enduring some kind of chilly accident or misadventure beforehand that also requires warming up, so the guy has to bundle her in blankets or run her a hot bath.

One that comes to mind that, sadly, doesn't involve sneezing but still appeals to me, is the episode of I love Lucy where Lucy gets trapped in a freezer at the end and the gang has to care for her afterward.

On 9/4/2018 at 7:53 PM, Sneezit said:

I love this kind of scenario, especially if it also involves the poor woman enduring some kind of chilly accident or misadventure beforehand that also requires warming up, so the guy has to bundle her in blankets or run her a hot bath.

One that comes to mind that, sadly, doesn't involve sneezing but still appeals to me, is the episode of I love Lucy where Lucy gets trapped in a freezer at the end and the gang has to care for her afterward.

Aww that sounds so cute! I'll try to see if I can find it :)

15 hours ago, Oolia said:

Aww that sounds so cute! I'll try to see if I can find it :)

It's at the very end of the episode fittingly titled "the Freezer."

• 1 month later...

Just found a new cute cold care-taking scene in a Hallmark fall movie of all things (female sneeze; male care-taker)! I've always wondered why they hadn't yet included someone with a cold in their millions of Christmas movies (at least the ones I've seen), so it was such a nice surprise to come accross one! The guy kind of has an intense/creepy stare when he tucks her in but... ya know... beggers can't be choosers?

Also, the first sneeze is super cute 😊 There are two total, one at 0:25 and one at 2:49.

(But lol at the "you sound terrible" when all she said was a perky "hey!" 😂)

3 hours ago, Oolia said:

Hallmark fall movie

Oh, a "Fallmark" movie? :yay: Sorry, I had to. I'll... see myself out. :lol: 

Totally agree on the first sneeze, though. ^_^ 

Edited by Chanel_no5
7 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh, a "Fallmark" movie? :yay: Sorry, I had to. I'll... see myself out. :lol: 

:lol: :lol: :lol: God I hope they never use that term though...

The Hallmark Channel is totally the kind of place that would use the term "Fallmark", lol.  I'm surprised that isn't already a thing.

That first sneeze is very well acted.  The whole scenario is really cute, too.  But these kind of movies always do seem like they're just *this* close to being creepy.  I guess as long as you're handsome, you can get away with a lot...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a new one from General Hospital! A big thanks to @spirkestielgirl87 who found it ☺️

For context, it sounds like they are divorced/separated and the kids are theirs, but I'm not 100% sure since I don't watch the show. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also, will somebody please tell them to find a couch that's not so noisy 😂

General Hospital 11/21/2018

• 2 years later...

Hey guys! I've been on a serious care-taking kick lately, and I went searching for some more cute clips. I actually got a bunch and I'm working on editing them right now, but here's the first batch.

Beverly Hills 90201 S07E28

This was obviously captured on a potato sack but it's the best version I could find, sorry! Kelly and Valerie get the flu, and Brandon has to take care of them. Honestly, I think they're both pretty whiny and I feel bad for Brandon, but he's being such a sweetheart that I had to share.

Melrose Place S01E22

A woman falls into the cold lake during a boat outing, and their friends bring her tea and medicine for a quick, cute scene.

Aslan Ailem E20

A girl ends up getting sick from walking in the cold for too long, and the guy brings her tea and makes her breakfast in the morning. Also, she actually sneezes in the middle of them telling each other that they love each for the first time, which is the CUTEST thing ever? Her fake sneezes aren't the best, but not too bad either . She's very good at looking sick and feverish though 😊 Note that I kept the beginning scene where they're just walking and talking to explain why the guy later tells her that her cold can turn into pneumonia and she can die... He's not an asshole, I promise 😂 It's because he almost told her he loved her earlier in the episode when they thought they were going to die, and then the girl keeps making up reasons why they might be almost dying to get him to finally say it. So when she's sick, he teases her about it right before finally telling her he loves her.

• 3 weeks later...

Got some more! The first one is from a Korean show, but the rest of the videos are all from Turkish shows, because as I said before, it seems like Turkish people agree with us that care-taking and forehead feels are totally hot and intimate and sweet 😂 No sneezing in any of them, but plenty of fevers, forehead feels and cute attentive boys.

My Lovely Girl Ep 10-11

This is from a Korean show where a song-writer falls in love with the CEO of the talent agency where she works, and things get complicated between them. She gets sick from the stress and ends up with a cold/fever. Later that same night, she goes to talk to the CEO, and they end up spending the evening hanging out. She doesn't tell him that she's sick, but at some point he feels the heat emanating from her face and he asks her if she's sick and feels her forehead. Super sweet! She tries to lie but he doesn't seem convinced, which I thought was extra cute 🥰 Oh and he ends up catching it, too. If you want to see that part, go over to the male-centered care-taking thread

İlişki Durumu Karışık Ep 1

This one is from a girl with horrible friends who trick her into going on vacation so that they can sell her house while she's gone. When she comes back, she's basically homeless, so she goes to her old house and tries to convince the guy who bought it to let her stay there for a while. He kicks her out, so she ends up sleeping outside all night, and the guy finds her on a bench with a high fever, so he takes her in and takes care of her. LOTS of forehead feels and concern looks.

Marasli Ep 3

In this one, an ex military guy takes a girl to a remote house to keep her safe from a member of her family that wants to murder her. She's not very happy with him because she doesn't believe him, and he has to keep her there against her will until it's safe. She ends up catching a cold and getting a fever from taking a cold shower and being out in the rain. This one is definitely a lot more intimate, and people who crave fevers will probably love it.

Serifin Kizi Ep 38-39

In this one, a man finds a woman stranded on the shore. She gets sick from spending the entire night in a storm on the sea, and the guy takes care of her. Lots of forehead feels in this one too, with soup and tea and everything.

EDIT: Uploaded the rejected video to YouTube instead. Hope that works.

Edited by Oolia

EDIT: Got rejected by both YT and DailyMotion... Had to find a workaround. Hopefully this works🙄

Erkenci Kuş Ep 6

No explanation needed for this one, just a cute forehead feel and mentions of sneezing and sniffling all night (none on screen, sadly!).

https://imgur.com/a/jDh5Af4

Edited by Oolia
  • 3 weeks later...

Oolia, you are amazing!! It's like you peered into my heart, saw my deepest desires, and then somehow dug up a ton of clips from all over the world to match. Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

So this is an extremely delayed response, but I also did notice your request when you first started this thread all the way back in 2018, for a translation of the "Las Estrellas" clip (this was from your post on 8/22/18). I actually started an attempt at translating it at that time, but it turned out to be fairly complicated and I had to set it aside. My Spanish is really rusty! But this month I did go back and finally finished a VERY rough translation. And I'm glad I did, because this clip is wonderful - what a great find! It turns out that what they're saying to each other is so sweet and funny - I love their dynamic. Pretty much the entire thing is about care-taking, fever, and sneezes are scattered frequently throughout. The acting is on point, the chemistry is spot on. If you happen to still be up for editing in English captions, I would be very excited to see how that would turn out.

I feel like the transcript is also kind of fun to read on its own, so I'm pasting it below for anyone who wants to read it. I'm sure a native Spanish-speaker could translate this way, way better than I could (and possibly already has within the last two years). But I just did my best with it. The brackets are to show whenever I was making educated guesses. When I couldn't even guess I just wrote "{indistinct}."

Enjoy!

First scene, in boss’s office:

(Female-presenting character, “F” sits across a desk from her boss, holds her hand to her head.)

Boss: [Want to order something to drink?]

F: [No, aside from my head, I don’t know what’s happening with me.] {indistinct}.

Boss: {indistinct}

F: No, it’s just that [it’s taken a while for me to adjust to things, more than I’d like. You know how it is].

Boss: [Well we can’t lose sight of the dream.]

F: No, well we can meet and talk and.. (Boss interrupts. She digs a tissue out of her purse and wipes it past her nose, then dabs her face and neck with it.)

Boss: {indistinct comments} [There was promise.] It’s a week, [nothing more].

F: [Yes, and because I was at a point of collapse from different things] – the hotel, which is in chaos…

Boss: And what else?

{More indistinct conversation between them, about business deals, various people and their motivations.}

(Scene cut, boss is out of the room. Still sitting at the desk, she fans herself with a tissue and wipes her nose again. Her phone beeps. She has a text that says “Miranda is at the hotel.” She makes a call.)

F: (Leaving a voicemail) What great news, Mele, that makes me really happy. But the thing is, I don’t feel very well. So I’m going to be at home. Sending a kiss.

Second scene, phone call:

Male-presenting character, “M:” (On the phone with F, others milling around behind him.) Hi. What are you doing at home? The whole world is already here – your brother, everyone.

F: Yeah, no, no. That’s why I’m calling. Because I’m really not going, you know? I wanted to ask if you could say hi to everyone from me.

M: Me?

F: Yeah, if the whole world is there, and I’m calling them, [they may not understand me over the phone.]

M: No, no. The whole world is a whole other thing. But you, you’re ok?

F: Yes, yes, yes. (sneezes) Ay, excuse me.

M: [Excuse me, but I heard otherwise.]

F: No, I’m good, I’m good, I’m good. A slight fever, headache, a chill I guess (she looks at thermometer). Ay, I can’t believe it.

M: What’s going on?

F: It’s 39.5° {103.1° F}. That’s super high, isn’t it?

M: You’re by yourself?

F: Yes, but now I’m going to call the doctor and I’ll tell Flor I turned my phone on so I can call her and she can come over here.

M: No, no. Flor? Forget it, she’s extremely stressed out. No. I’ll go.

F: You? No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. That’s not necessary, that’s not necessary.

M: I’ll finish what I have to do here and go over there.

F: No, yeah, yeah, but I’m saying that’s not necessary. I don’t feel… (sneezes). Ay, excuse me.

M: Look, it seems better to have someone with you: to [hear from] the doctor, [pick up] medicine, [bring over anything in case you need it].

F: It’s not necessary for you to help me. I am fine. I am fine. Ok?

M: No. I’ll go for myself, because I feel like it. I’m finishing up and heading over there. Ciao (hangs up).

F: No, no, no, stop, stop, stop (hangs up). Ay no, no, no, no, no, no, no. (She puts the back of her hand to her head.)

Third Scene

(Doorbell rings several times. F walks in and sneezes, then coughs. Doorbell rings more.)

F: Ay, enough, enough. (Looks in the peep hole.) What? (Opens the door)

(M comes in)

(F sneezes)

M: You ok?

F: Yes, sorry. Ay. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.

M: [Great. I was worried and wanted to leave sooner, but I thought it would be too obvious. But everything went great, and now that I’ve come, I feel calmer knowing what’s going on.]

F: It’s just a slight fever, I don’t know…

M: A slight fever? [Let’s see.] (Feels her forehead.) Oh yeah, just a slight fever, only 48° {118° F}, more or less.

F: No, no, I’m fine, I’m fine, seriously.

M: Did you call the doctor? [You should be in bed.]

{indistinct, both talking at once}

M: Ok, let’s go.

(They start going toward the bedroom. She pauses in the doorway, bent forward with a tissue to her face.)

F: Ay, stop.

M: What’s happening?

F: (Murmuring into tissue) Ay, no, no. I don’t know.

M: Where’s your bed?

F: (Points.) The-… there. There.

M: Let’s go there (guiding her).

F: (pulling away from him) I can do it.

M: Yes, yes, yes.

(She sneezes. He raises his eyebrows.)

Fourth Scene

(He comes in with a tray, sets it on her nightstand, sits on the side of the bed. He hands her a pill and a glass of water.)

M: Drink lots of water.

F: (drinks, swallows pill) Thanks.

M: Perfect. [Take some time to relax, don’t do anything labor-intensive, right?]

F: Right. I feel better either way.

{He says something indistinct about a doctor and medicine. She says something indistinct.}

M: [What’s important now is for you to] stay here and rest - I’ll be out in the living room in case you need anything else. Got it?

F: Yes.

M: Good.

(Awkward pause)

[Ok bye for now.]

F: Yes. (Sneezes)

(He gently pulls her blanket over her shoulders, leaves the room. She has a small smile.)

Fifth Scene

(She wanders out of her room into the living room with a blanket around her shoulders and with her hair puffy and tangled. He passes behind her in the hallway holding a bowl.)

M: Hey! What is this, walking out of your room? {indistinct} Please, I’m begging you.

F: {indistinct} [I just wanted to go to a bigger room.] {indistinct}

(She sneezes.)

M: [It’s a small room.] You’re [“Terrica Terrica”].

F: Yes, I’m [“Terrica Terrica” come from America] with the big slippers and the natural hair. I’m ready, I have my hair just right.

M: Yeah? This is how you like it?

F: Yes, this is how I like it.

M: Spectacular.

M: [Alright, well you should eat. If you could sink your teeth into something, that would be beautiful.]

F: I’m not hungry. I’m not going to eat.

M: [Ok, but you might want to try] the best vegetable – (she sneezes) – soup, possibly in all of history I don’t know.

F: Thank you. {indistinct comment, probably about his soup}

M: Can I tell you something? Something that I like the least about you?

F: That you like the least about me?

M: Yes. You’re [stubborn] - fatally.

F: Oh so you prefer a person who’s haggard but also indecisive.

M: Yes. Exactly.

F: Hmm. [We have some problems then.]

M: [Yes, that was my thought from the first time I saw you. That we would have problems.]

(They both nod and make eye contact. Sentimental music notes play.)

F: …What are you staring at?

M: Me? I don’t know. I was just looking normally. Did I stare at you?

F: [No, not in a bad way. I mean if someone’s staring in a certain bad way, that’s not good. If it’s in a positive way, then it can be a good thing. It doesn’t happen so often either. But in a way, it would be good for people to really look at each other more often, right? It’s strange.]

M: Of course. [It’s a good thing. And it’s also good to think a whole lot, and good that you talk twice as much as that. (F laughs and agrees.) Maybe it’s the fever going up. (F laughs.) You laugh like it’s a joke, but by definition it’s not a joke.

F: Can I ask you a favor? One more?

M: It depends on what you ask.

F: I’m asking if you would stay and sleep here with me tonight.

M: Hm...

F: But… I mean just for the company. {indistinct} No actually, it would be extremely strange for you to sleep here. [Of course you can go home to sleep if you need to, and Liba or Florencia might come, and that would be weird.] It’s all good, I’m fine.

M: It’s shocking…  [How much you talk. Wow wow.] (gets up from the couch)

F: Are you leaving?

M: I’m going to find my soup. I’m not going to leave you alone and crazy.

(She sneezes.)

Sixth Scene – M and F cuddle (no dialogue)

Seventh Scene

(She walks in dressed professionally, with styled hair and full makeup, holding a tray, walks quietly to put it down on the table so she doesn’t wake him on the couch. She sneezes, and he wakes up.)

M: Hi. Good morning.

F: Ay, no. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

{They talk over each other, indistinct.}

M: You good?

(M sneezes.)

F: Ay, no. If you catch this I’ll die.

M: You’re better, right?

F: Yes, yes, yes. You were a good nurse.

M: I like what you’re wearing.

F: Oh thanks, {indistinct}. You’re ok, right?

M: Yeah. Be careful {indistinct comments, maybe about closing the door, not letting a draft in}. [I’m saying this as your nurse.]

F: [You put something in your hair.]

M: Yes, a gel that helps it. (His phone rings. He answers it. She gestures about getting ready for work.)

M (on phone): Hello? Ok can you calm down a second? How long ago did she leave?

(F sneaks to the other room to grab a piece of clothing that he left there.)

M: Stay calm, don’t cry, don’t scream. I’m going over there (hangs up).

F: Everything ok?

M: More or less. {Describes a minor crisis he has to take care of at work or home.}

{Indistinct dialogue - seemingly about things they have to do for the day, other people they’ll be seeing.}

M: And you? When will I be seeing you? …[Around sometime, maybe? It was good] taking care of you.

F: [It was good to have you] take care of me.

M: See you. (They do a customary cheek kiss.) Ciao.

F: Ciao.

(M leaves.)

(F goes in the other room and sniffs the piece of clothing of M’s that she took.)

(Doorbell rings)

F: Flor? … Um, stop, one second, just wait one minute. {Indistinct.} (Rushing around putting things away.)

Boss: (From outside) Calm down. Can I come in?

F: Yes, come in. Ay, sorry.

{Dialogue, indistinct}

(F sneezes then whimpers)

{More dialogue, indistinct}

Boss: (standing in the doorway) Can I come in?

F: Yes, yes, yes, yes.

(Boss walks further in. F sneezes.)

Boss: Bless you.