Sneeze Fetish Forum

Care-taking in TV/Movies (sick F w/ caring M)

Oolia

@AmeliePoulain oh my god, thank you so much for translating it for us!! It's one of my favorite clips and I've always wondered what they were saying! I sort of understood some of it because I speak French, but it was very little 😂 I'm wondering if I would be able to find English subs now that it's been a while and I have more knowledge of where to look; that way I could use your translation and fill in the blanks with the rest. I'll work on that when I have more time. Either way, THANK YOU! This made my day!

And I'm also very glad to know that you share my exact care-taking preferences because BOY do I have the mother of all care-taking clips to share today...

This is yet another Turkish show (really LOVING Turkey these days), and it's about a woman (Cemre) and a man (Kuzey) in a forbidden love relationship--Cemre is in a sort of forced marriage with Kuzey's brother, who is cheating on her and abusive, but she has to stay with him for another little while for some reason I don't know (didn't watch the whole show lol). So they can't be together and it's driving them insane. In this particular clip, Cemre is sick with a pretty bad cold, but there's some big drama happening in her circle of friends/family that has to do with Kuzey and she's trying to figure it out. Kuzey gets mad because he doesn't want her to get involved and he's been under a lot of stress, so he lashes out, but immediately feels bad and apologizes. That moment in the clip below is when he apologizes for venting to her.

I feel like it's important to know because the moment is so tense, so poignant. He's under so much stress, and he wants to touch her because he loves her but he can't because she's married to his brother. And then she sneezes (and it's the most freaking realistic sneeze I've ever seen on TV omg), and all of a sudden he remembers that she told him she was sick, and he gets all annoyed/concerned that she went out while she was so sick, and just... The way he feels her forehead, the look on his face, the things he say in a half whisper, the SUIT (I'm a sucker for a suited man who acts all concerned)... You can see on his face how utterly helpless he feels when he realizes that she still has a fever. GAAHH.

It's the best clip I've ever seen.

Sorry for the whole fangirling novel, but here's the short version of the clip, THE best moment of it all:

Kuzey Guney Ep. 58-59

And here's a longer compilation of clips that shows how sick she is and other interactions with Kuzey in chronological order:

And as a bonus, here's a cute forehead feel in The Bold Type. I mainly captured it because I always thought that Richard looked like the care-taking type, and I wrote a fanfic with him in it a while ago, so I was excited to see a little care-taking move from him (even though it's not from having a cold lol):

The Bold Type S04E11

Holy shit THANK YOU, I can't wait to see these!!!!

I will have to delay gratification for now, though, because last Saturday night after I saw the "Marsali Ep 3" clip and some of the others, I legit could not get myself to stop watching them on repeat for several hours, was involuntarily replaying them in my mind for a while after that, and now I'm still trying to catch up on sleep so that I'll be able to do my job this week 🤣🤣🤣

This whole Turkish soap situation is a GROUNDBREAKING discovery. I am forever in your debt for introducing me to this genre- I would never have stumbled on these on my own!

And I also appreciate knowing I'm not the only one with these preferences! I've only seen a small handful of us on here who are into this particular fever-related dynamic and gender role configuration. It's definitely nice to have the camaraderie :)

How do you feel about ASMR role-play videos? I found it kind of intense to watch them at first, because they're interfacing directly with you as the viewer. But now I've become desensitized to that aspect, and they've become my go-to in recent months (prior to this Turkish tv innovation, which sort of feels like a game changer 😏). If anyone wants me to post some, I'd be happy to do that soon!

16 hours ago, AmeliePoulain said:

I will have to delay gratification for now, though, because last Saturday night after I saw the "Marsali Ep 3" clip and some of the others, I legit could not get myself to stop watching them on repeat for several hours, was involuntarily replaying them in my mind for a while after that, and now I'm still trying to catch up on sleep so that I'll be able to do my job this week 🤣🤣🤣

Highly relatable 🤣 I did the same with a few of these, and if I'm honest, I'm mostly posting them here so I can access them easily whenever I want, even from my phone, without having to log on my "fetish" accounts lol.

And I also appreciate knowing I'm not the only one with these preferences! I've only seen a small handful of us on here who are into this particular fever-related dynamic and gender role configuration. It's definitely nice to have the camaraderie :)

That is SO true! There's a lot of hurt/comfort and care-taking fetishers, but the F/M pairing is pretty rare. We should start a group on Discord or something so we can share our finds and fangirl. I'd love that. I just don't know if it would only be the two of us 😂 Maybe if people see this and show interest, I'll start a server!

How do you feel about ASMR role-play videos?

GIRL, I LOVE them. I had the same cringe reaction when I found them, and then it got better. I'm VERY selective though, like I still can't deal if there's a video component, it has to be only audio, and the script has to be good, and NO actual ASMR, just roleplay, otherwise I'm just like "ew." I actually posted a few of my early favorites on this thread a while back. I should add my new finds. Or maybe keep it for a future Discord server 😂

Edited by Oolia

Ahahaha I love all of this. I feel so seen 😆

7 hours ago, Oolia said:

That is SO true! There's a lot of hurt/comfort and care-taking fetishers, but the F/M pairing is pretty rare. We should start a group on Discord or something so we can share our finds and fangirl. I'd love that. I just don't know if it would only be the two of us 😂 Maybe if people see this and show interest, I'll start a server!

Yes, seems like a small subset!! There definitely are at least a few more of us here, though. Not many, but a few forum members come to mind, including some who I typically see posting in other sections. I do wonder if more interested parties might chime in eventually!

I'm not at all tech savvy and just started using Discord for the first time a few months ago, but I could be into giving it a try if there's interest!

8 hours ago, Oolia said:

GIRL, I LOVE them. I had the same cringe reaction when I found them, and then it got better. I'm VERY selective though, like I still can't deal if there's a video component, it has to be only audio, and the script has to be good, and NO actual ASMR, just roleplay, otherwise I'm just like "ew." I actually posted a few of my early favorites on this thread a while back. I should add my new finds. Or maybe keep it for a future Discord server 😂

Ok, I can definitely post some of the better ASMR I've found! VERY understandable to be selective - there's an extremely broad range in quality and cringe factor. I will warn you though that I am not very selective about it hahaha. Like most of the time I'll notice things about the script that make no sense and it'll take me out of it, but then I just end up willing myself to tune those parts out. 😅 So I'll have to look through what I have - I'm sure there are at least one or two good ones! For me, sneezing is not a requirement, so that also may change the landscape.

I've also found a bunch from General Hospital over the years. That show has come through for me quite often!

OH also, I meant to say - in those clips from Kuzey Guney, isn't Cemre played by the same actor who starred in Bir Baskadir a.k.a. "Ethos" that is now streaming on Netflix??? That is a legit great show (critically-acclaimed, I think), that I watched the whole season of and would recommend (in spite of it not having any fetish-related content, sadly). I saw the clip and immediately thought of her character from there haha. Super hot, what a great find!!

32 minutes ago, AmeliePoulain said:

For me, sneezing is not a requirement, so that also may change the landscape.

Same for me! Hence why I put this thread in related fetish, since a lot of my clips don't have sneezing in them. Honestly these days I'm a lot more into care-taking in general than sneezing 😁

19 minutes ago, AmeliePoulain said:

OH also, I meant to say - in those clips from Kuzey Guney, isn't Cemre played by the same actor who starred in Bir Baskadir a.k.a. "Ethos" that is now streaming on Netflix???

Yes!! I haven't watched the show but I recognized her when I saw it on Netflix because of Kuzey Guney hahah. She's so beautiful. Those eyes, omg...

• 1 month later...

Here are four more adorable care-taking video clips from TV shows/movies!

Chilly Scenes of Winter

Summary: Charles, a hopeless romantic falls in love with Laura, a married woman on a break with her husband. Laura agrees to date him, but eventually has second thoughts and goes back to her husband. Charles tries to win her back. One day, when they were supposed to meet up, Laura shows up and says that she is too sick to hang out. Charles gets concerned and makes sure she's okay.

Sex Education - S01E04

Summary: A repairman shows up at the door of a marriage counselor who is battling a cold. When he shows up the next day, he brings up some soup (it's short but I just thought it was adorable!).

Guiding Light - June 23 2003

Summary: After a long day, Cassie falls asleep in the bathtub of her hotel room and floods the room downstairs as well as her clothes. She ends up spending the whole day in wet towels, and when her boyfriend Edmund comes back and they start kissing, Cassie sneezes twice. She blames it on her allergies, but Edmund feels her forehead and realizes she has a fever.

Sen Çal Kapımı Episode 37

Summary: Another "fake relationship but they end up falling in love" concept. This is later in the season, so Eda and Sarkan have already admitted their love for each other and are in a relationship. However, Selin, Sarkan's ex, is still obsessed with him, and Eda finds out that she's telling people she's pregnant (although Sarkan has no idea). Eda's friends are convinced that Selin is lying and is going to try to get Sarkan back, so they start following her to see if she's lying. Eda is panicked about the whole thing, so much so that she gets a fever and doesn't feel well. So when Sarkan shows up, Eda's friend uses Eda's fever to explain why they're at the hospital, and Sarkan gets all concerned and care-takey.

Here's another clip! By the way, for anyone who enjoys F/M care-taking, we've got a little Discord group going where we talk about this pairing and share more content! DM me if you'd like to join us! 😊

Law & Order SVU - S11E09<

Edited by Oolia
  • 1 month later...

I found two more clips, and pretty top shelf care-taking if I may add, especially the last one 🥰 Both have sneezes too.

Rizzoli & Isle - S06E16

Summary: Maura catches a cold but has no time to slow down. Her lab assistant, Dr. Kent, notices that she has a fever and offers up a Bedouin remedy he knows.

The Code - S01E06

Summary: Captain John Abe promised his best friend Jason that he would take care of his wife, Alex, and their kids if anything happened to him when they both served in Afghanistan. Unfortunately, Jason didn't make it. Now, Abe is a prosecutor for the Marine Corps Trial Services, and he's testifying in Jason's wrongful death trial to help out Alex. He drops by to check on her every once in a while, and it looks like they're starting to have feelings for each other. In the clip, Abe notices that Alex isn't feeling well. When he realizes that she has a fever, he insists on helping her out with the kids so that she can rest.

Edited by Oolia

I posted this one a while ago, but it didn't have any subtitles. I finally got some and added it to the video! It's even cuter than I imagined 😍 Very sarcastic banter.

Las Estrellas Ep. 11-12

Summary: Virginia catches a bad cold and decides not to attend an event at the hotel that her and her sisters own. She tries to reach one of them by phone, but they're all busy getting everything ready, so she calls Javo to let him know she won't make it. He's concerned at how sick she sounds and insists on coming over to keep an eye on her.

• 5 months later...

Station 19

02x12 - When It Rains, It Pours

https://videobin.co/f4koyqxk6aet

Firefighter Vic Hughes has a cold. Her boyfriend, Ripley takes care of her. Honestly, some of the best sneezes I've heard from an actor.

Sneezes at 3:21, 3:31, 4:32, 4:43, 8:01, 8:42, 38:54. Caretaking at 34:20-34:47 and 38:50-40:25.

Edited by musiclover90