Sneeze Fetish Forum

Number of Sneezes You'll Bless

Oceanmountains

Usually two or three is my limit, and that's only with close friends. When a friend sneezes more than three times I'll wait until he/she is done sneezing before I may bless them again. Although I'm pretty bad at blessing, so more acurately it would be zero blessings when someone sneezes :sweatdrop:

I bless up to three times for friends/my role models (like teachers), unless they’re spread out quite a bit. Like if a friend has an allergy day and is sneezing a lot but spread out a few minutes, I’ll bless each one. If it’s a fit with more than three in a row, depending on the person, I’ll usually wait to the end, but if it’s a really good friend who I know won’t mind, I’ll bless all of them.

None for family or strangers.

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

My short answer for this question is two for pretty much everybody. There are exceptions, but 95% of the time, 2. Otherwise I just feel awkward

• 4 years later...

three bless yous is probably the limit lol. my boyfriend tends to sneeze at least 3 times so he gets 3 bless yous then i’ll tack on some smartass response like “okay you’re done” or “go wait in the hall” 

Every single one. I don't care if it's one or one million, blessing sneezes is amazing. Of course, if it isn't someone I'm not close to (or even my own family members), you can forget it. I'm so awkward about sneezing or blessings around them.

On the rare occasions I'm lucky enough to see a fit, I'm usually too spellbound to say much. I remember the incredibly sneezy girl at work would have a fit right next to me and I'd say bless you a few times, then switch it up to "nice one" or whatever. The expectation of bless yous, coupled with the fact that many people havent seen people who are truly prone to huge sneezing fits, is part of what makes multi-sneezers so magical. I feel for them because it's inherently awkward enough, but the way the bless you expectation is set up makes people really dramatically wait to see how many sneezes there will be, thus drawing attention to their uncontrollable sneezes. If I knew someone like that rn i'd just make sure I know the way they prefer to be blessed. It almost reminds me of making sure to respect someones pronouns 🤣

My SO sneezes in multiples. I tend to wait until it looks like he’s finished sneezing then I bless him. 
I generally do the same with others too I guess.