Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2018/2019 - APPLICATIONS CLOSED - POSTING DEADLINE JANUARY 5TH

PuddinPop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. I'd live to participate but am still pending as well. I see my email on there but don't know if that means it is visible to others or just staff. Let me know if you need anything else from me ☺

10 minutes ago, Kimberly said:

Hi. I'd live to participate but am still pending as well. I see my email on there but don't know if that means it is visible to others or just staff. Let me know if you need anything else from me ☺

I sent your email to Puds :)

I’ve sent my thingy to the wrong address because I saw Enkidom’s announcement not this thread and it was very confusing :laugh: I’ll send it to you pronto.

Thank you all for the applications so far~! I have made a start with the match-ups, but there is always room for more :zippy:

Thanks again, everyone! I have finally gotten around to responding to all the PMs that have been sent~ So far we have 23 people that have signed up and sent me their forms, which is a fantastic start! But there is still two weeks to go until the deadline for getting the forms sent into me, and there is plenty of room for more :awesum:

Keep 'em coming, guys! Let's make this one of the best Secret Santas in forum history :heart:

I PMed you. I still need to share the actual entry form because I had some technical difficulties but... one step to the right direction.

32 minutes ago, peach_princess said:

@PuddinPop I'm still pending, but I'd love to participate! Hopefully, my email is visible.

I sent it to her :)

The spreadsheet has now been activated and match-ups have now officially begun :awesum: 

Though don't let this dissuade you! There is still LOADS of room for more >w< At present, there are roughly 10 fewer applicants than we had last year, and we need to get to more than that :P I'm still accepting applications for another couple of weeks, so keep them coming in~! 

I am I excited to participate this year! This is my first time, and I couldn’t be more exited! Yay! ☺️

—PM was sent!! 🥳

Archived