Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2018/2019 - APPLICATIONS CLOSED - POSTING DEADLINE JANUARY 5TH

PuddinPop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you once again to all who have sent me their forms~!!

As of right now, we have the same number of participants that we had in total for last year, which is great news! But I also thin that we can get even more people signing up this year >w< There are still 8 days left until the deadline to get the forms in, so seriously, if you're a Secret Santa regular returning for another year, or if you've never entered before and want to, JOIN IN~ There are so many wonderful and talented people that have joined already, and I am INCREDIBLY excited to see all the content that's going to be produced ❤️ 

I WILL AWAIT YOUR FURTHER FORMS COMING IN *^* 

On 11/25/2018 at 11:24 PM, MzMental said:

I'm still waiting to be validated, but I am most eager to participate!

I sent Puds your email :)

5 hours ago, facet said:

Eek! It's December! I'm so excited!!

Ahh, same! 

So, it's the last day to sign up! Any forms sent into me after today won't be considered and won't be entered this year, so if you're thinking about joining, this is your last chance~!! 

Ahhhhhh! Just sent mine in, hopefully its not too late😅

7 hours ago, MoonDuck said:

Typing it up to send right now, eeeek!

Edit: Sent. I hope I'm not too late…

10 minutes ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Ahhhhhh! Just sent mine in, hopefully its not too late😅

I've got both of your forms, and have added them to the list, but the DEADLINE HAS ARRIVED. THE APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED. 

I will not accept any further apppications sent in to me this year, but fear not! If you missed it, you can always enter next year :awesum:

We have around 45 entrants this year, which is a fantastic turnout! I will be in touch with you all over the next 2 days with your match-ups. 

Happy holidays! :santa: 🎄

AND THE MATCH-UPS ARE FINISHED~!! 

All the PMs/emails have been sent out, so everyone who has taken part should now have received their recipient~

Please be aware that I am human, and there is the possibility that an error or two has been made, so if this is the case, please be patient with me and just let me know and I will do my best to fix it. 

I have the world's worst headache, and have to be up for work in 6 hours, but at least it's finally done x'D 

Happy creating, everyone >w<~!

18 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

Please be aware that I am human

Thanks for the update :P

But more importantly, even though I'm not taking part in Secret Santa, I'm sure that everyone on the forum is very grateful to you for the time and work that you have put in.

Thank you @PuddinPop !

:joal:

19 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

Please be aware that I am human,

Lies. You are Yorkshire pudding :P I echo what Joal said though, you did a fabulous job and I can't wait to see what everyone submits!

Just posted my gift. Please don't hate me for doing it so early, it's not a competition and it's not meant to rush anyone, that's just me with deadlines for you.

Archived