Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2018/2019 - APPLICATIONS CLOSED - POSTING DEADLINE JANUARY 5TH

PuddinPop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone who has posted so far ❤️ there are some wonderful things created this year. 

This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline for posting your gift is January 5th. If you need an extension, or if you find that you can't post your gift at all, please let me know as soon as possible so I can let your recipient know. 

Right, I totally forgot to post in this thread to mention I posted my gift. I'm not sure if I really need to do that since all the people who need to know I've posted it already know I've done so but uhhhh just in case??? I don't want to find out next November/December that I can't join because I didn't follow the instructions :' D
So ye, I posted my gift a while back, you can find it here: 

Oh, I totally forgot to post here. I just finished (and posted) my Secret Santa gift for @Zwee! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! :)

And a special thank you @PuddinPop for organizing the Secret Santa. It was my first time participating and it won't be the last. @MoonDuck made me my best Christmas present ever (and I'm so sorry I didn't see it/reply earlier), it was a great way to start 2019! 😊

I just posted mine here for @randomguy  Hope you like it!

And evidently misunderstood how/where to "tag" him, so if someone with mod privileges wants to fix it for me I'd appreciate it.

Just posted mine for @deere Hope you enjoy it! 

Thank you @PuddinPop for making this possible this year! A great experience as always!:notworthy:

Thank you so much to everyone that has entered this year ^_^ There have been some really wonderful entrants, and this is always my favourite part of the year~ 

Everyone who has messaged me to say their gifts will be late have been acknowledged and their receipients informed. Just to let you know that I will give everyone until the end of today to message me and let me know if any gifts will be late. This is an extra day than I initially stated, so anyone who messages me after today and hasn't posted a gift will be marked down as a flaker and disallowed from entering next year. 

Also, do not worry about posting in this thread or messaging me. That in itself will not disqualify you from entering next year as long as you have posted your gift xD. But anyone who hasn't told me by the end of today and hasn't posted will be marked as a flaker, and your recipient will be informed that you flaked on them. 

Thank you once again, everyone! ❤️

Archived