Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold/Flu Season ((Self, F, Messy))

SneezyHolmes

I don't post obs hardly ever since I rarely get sick but I figured if I gotta be sick this cold and flu season then might as well give others some joy in reading about it! :lol: 

Anywho, I started getting sick late Saturday into Sunday with nothing more than some annoying and constant sneezing fits that sounded everywhere from 'Hh'TtChh!' to 'Heh'ZtChh!'. These fits were happening every thirty or so minutes and in no less than 2-3 at a time. Normally sneezing doesn't bother me but the fact that they would be messy at random was starting to aggravate me! Well lucky for you guys I ended up congested by Sunday night but it's the kind of congestion where you're super blocked up but the second you get some air through your nose the pressure releases and sends a tidal wave of snot down your face which, speaking of snot, mine's been fairly watery and clear.

Come Monday my throat decided to join in on the party and it's been painfully sore since then which sucks thanks to my current need to mouth breath and all the congested snoring I do when I sleep isn't helping any either! Occasionally it tickles just enough to result in a particularly dry yet chesty cough or two. Back to the sneezing though, which has calmed down significantly since the weekend, I no longer have the fits but rather one or two spaced out sneezes that if I don't stifle, much to my nose's chagrin, result in copious amounts of snot to spray out. I was watching Youtube yesterday when I happened to sneeze and coat my forearm in a few sticky globs of the stuff..

At any rate I don't think I have a fever though so maybe if I'm lucky this bug will clear up in a few days and I can go back to not getting sick ever! :P 

Bless you! Splendid observation, so sorry you're sick! I've heard mucus thickens as you get over a cold (idk how true that is though), so hopefully you feel better soon! 

19 minutes ago, MzMental said:

Bless you! Splendid observation, so sorry you're sick! I've heard mucus thickens as you get over a cold (idk how true that is though), so hopefully you feel better soon! 

Oh man I hope so, being sick is irritating especially with corporate visiting my job soon. Would rather not make a bad impression, haha!

Oh wow, like I'm sorry you're not well and I bet that sucks no small amount of ass but cheers for being so generous in describing it! 😮  All the same, I do hope it clears up for you soon!  I swear by steam myself, it's supposed to kill all the nasties with heat, just so long as you take care not to burn yourself.

10 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Oh wow, like I'm sorry you're not well and I bet that sucks no small amount of ass but cheers for being so generous in describing it! 😮  All the same, I do hope it clears up for you soon!  I swear by steam myself, it's supposed to kill all the nasties with heat, just so long as you take care not to burn yourself.

No problem! Happy to share when it actually happens, haha! And yeah, I intend to take a hot shower and down some Nyquil here in a bit so here's hoping it'll go away sooner rather than later. :D 

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

being sick is irritating especially with corporate visiting my job soon. Would rather not make a bad impression, haha!

I know just how you feel! I have a pretty terrible cold myself and I have an inportant job interview coming up on Monday. My deepest fear is still being sick when I have to go in for it. 

55 minutes ago, MzMental said:

I know just how you feel! I have a pretty terrible cold myself and I have an inportant job interview coming up on Monday. My deepest fear is still being sick when I have to go in for it. 

Here's hoping we're both better by then! :) 

I've always been a fan of wet, messy sneezes from girls-- nice obs! Would have loved to witness or even be on the receiving end of that mess ;) 

1 hour ago, medstudent said:

I've always been a fan of wet, messy sneezes from girls-- nice obs! Would have loved to witness or even be on the receiving end of that mess ;) 

Same tbh! Glad you enjoyed my obs! ;) 

Minor update:

Sore throat gave way to a semi-persistent cough but that seems to be my only remaining symptom which I am perfectly A-Okay with! Congestion has cleared and so has the sneezing. Happy to say that the bug has passed for the most part! Now if only the cough would kindly show it's way out too, that would be swell but if it's anything like the last cough I had, it's gonna linger for another good week or so. 🙄

On 11/15/2018 at 2:00 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Minor update:

Sore throat gave way to a semi-persistent cough but that seems to be my only remaining symptom which I am perfectly A-Okay with! Congestion has cleared and so has the sneezing. Happy to say that the bug has passed for the most part! Now if only the cough would kindly show it's way out too, that would be swell but if it's anything like the last cough I had, it's gonna linger for another good week or so. 🙄

Glad you're feeling better, but almost a shame the sneezing has stopped-- you'll have to give us another post the next time you get all sneezey ;)

33 minutes ago, medstudent said:

Glad you're feeling better, but almost a shame the sneezing has stopped-- you'll have to give us another post the next time you get all sneezey ;)

Will do! :lol:

Archived