Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bored chat?

SneezyKateM

So I'm bored out of my mind tonight.  If anyone wants to chat with me, feel free to say hi.  My contact info is in my profile.  Skype or hangouts is best.  I'll be up for a few hours.

I would lik bro chat the next time your bored I don’t have access to look at profiles yet so I can’t see the contact info 

hi, i know i'm not staff but all the same i'd like to take this opportunity to remind everybody that unvalidated users don't have access to profiles, dms, and personal info for a reason; and that reason is to protect members from strangers on the internet who have not yet been vetted by forum staff. not to say all members who have been vetted are deserving of blind trust, but yes to say that those who haven't been, one ought to be extra careful about sharing personal details with.

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
33 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

hi, i know i'm not staff but all the same i'd like to take this opportunity to remind everybody that unvalidated users don't have access to profiles, dms, and personal info for a reason; and that reason is to protect members from strangers on the internet who have not yet been vetted by forum staff. not to say all members who have been vetted are deserving of blind trust, but yes to say that those who haven't been, one ought to be extra careful about sharing personal details with.

I agree 

• 3 weeks later...

Another boring day for me again today, so feel free to say hi on Skype or hangouts if you want.

12 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

Another boring day for me again today, so feel free to say hi on Skype or hangouts if you want.

I have a similar situation where I really would like to, but can't because I'm not validated. At least I dont think I am.

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't have to go in to work today, and I'm bored again too, so I'm on Skype and hangouts again if anyone wants to chat.

• 3 months later...

I didnt want to make a new version of this thread.   im bored again today if anyone wants to chat.

8 hours ago, sneezelover73 said:

We chatted some. Sorry if I was boring 😎

Lol it was helpful, thanks.  Although you can't be around all the times I'm bored :)

On 4/27/2019 at 1:42 PM, Sneezeonme said:

@SneezyKateM  

i do but im not validated on here yet maybe another platform if you want 

There isnt any sharing of personally info on here other than in PMs, so til you are validated, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Allergies are really kicking my butt today, so I'm stuck home bored if anybody wants to chat.

Sorry to hear that Kate. Has it been a rough few months? Also I havent seen an update on your blog in awhile. Hope all is well

Thanks.  Yes this pollen season has been really bad on me.

Sorry about not keeping up with the blog. I always get stuck with about what to write lol

• 1 year later...

I didn't want to start a new thread so im resurrecting this one if thats ok.

Sorry i haven't been active lately, but today im stuck home feeling all icky and bored if anyone feels like chatting.

Hi SneezyKateM,
Nothing would make me happier than talking with other people on the forum, but for oral discussions I prefer to speak in my native language.
Do you speak French by any chance ? ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo
4 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

Yea, i mean type chat in skype or hangouts, etc.

I wish I was validated. Been on this forum for at least eight years and have no clue how or why a member gets validated. 

12 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

Yea, i mean type chat in skype or hangouts, etc.

Oh ok. I would switch to Skype then, I just need to reinstall it on my computer. ^_^