Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW way to get YouTube STUFF

ukrsneeze

40 minutes ago, anon321 said:

489920471 @ 1:48:15

So good thanks. If you could find more of her that would be amazing.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• Esstrosa

• Demosthenes

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, anon321 said:

491230565 @ 1:25:55

did you use the same Python script as me? tdc?

12 hours ago, Coolio said:

So good thanks. If you could find more of her that would be amazing.

Yeh please share if you find anymore from her

hey anon would you mind checking gamespots past live streams with jes# and mar# to see if there's a sneezing in them there's a few streams there but there kinda old but still work 

9 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

hey anon would you mind checking gamespots past live streams with jes# and mar# to see if there's a sneezing in them there's a few streams there but there kinda old but still work 

~/493708258.txt:31: [0:01:15] <Felller> I didn't see you pray before the match. Take a quick second to pray now so the Lord will bless you zubFINDJESUS
~/486171734.txt:529: [0:28:35] <slonsoid> bless you
~/486171734.txt:530: [0:28:35] <7k_barrier> bless you!
~/334660581.txt:5455: [19:46:00] <ceruberuz> bless you
~/334660581.txt:5456: [19:46:04] <soyazhe> Bless you
~/334660581.txt:5459: [19:46:16] <YellowSanchez> bless you emily
~/334660581.txt:7001: [22:36:24] <drsalvador> bless you
~/334660581.txt:7002: [22:36:25] <Hjp1> bless you
~/334458382.txt:23: [0:12:25] <jessica_cadence> bless you
~/333708779.txt:4932: [20:12:14] <drsalvador> Bless you

4 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

~/493708258.txt:31: [0:01:15] <Felller> I didn't see you pray before the match. Take a quick second to pray now so the Lord will bless you zubFINDJESUS
~/486171734.txt:529: [0:28:35] <slonsoid> bless you
~/486171734.txt:530: [0:28:35] <7k_barrier> bless you!
~/334660581.txt:5455: [19:46:00] <ceruberuz> bless you
~/334660581.txt:5456: [19:46:04] <soyazhe> Bless you
~/334660581.txt:5459: [19:46:16] <YellowSanchez> bless you emily
~/334660581.txt:7001: [22:36:24] <drsalvador> bless you
~/334660581.txt:7002: [22:36:25] <Hjp1> bless you
~/334458382.txt:23: [0:12:25] <jessica_cadence> bless you
~/333708779.txt:4932: [20:12:14] <drsalvador> Bless you

Everyone says the vod is missing you can probably just clip them I think everyone has left and no one will notice

1 hour ago, Esstrosa said:

Everyone says the vod is missing you can probably just clip them I think everyone has left and no one will notice

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334660581?filter=archives&sort=time

Enter the vod instead of the number. if it doesn't work, well, the vid is too old and doesn't work for me as well. I am not into female sneezes myself, I am sorry

Edited by ukrsneeze

I have developed an app to get the chat of a video and scan it for configured keywords. It is so easy to find stuff that I don't even bother capturing it anymore.

I could make this available for the public, not sure if I should. Please advise.

Edited by Maxx
16 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I have developed an app to get the chat of a video and scan it for configured keywords. It is so easy to find stuff that I don't even bother capturing it anymore.

I could make this available for the public, not sure if I should. Please advise.

you certainly should! :) 

would be very very kind of you.

Edited by ukrsneeze
7 hours ago, Maxx said:

Would be very nice if you could make it available to the public

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

That would be really awsome if you could 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:03 PM, Maxx said:

I'd appreciate it very much!

On 10/17/2019 at 1:03 AM, Maxx said:

If you could, that would be bloody awesome. But only if you feel comfortable :) 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:03 PM, Maxx said:

hey hehe, any updates on this? :) seems like I have broken the tcd python script (maybe overused it a bit?..  or they just made restrictions for my channel ID lol) 

I am still very sad that the creator of that useful site that could search for sneezes just deleted it after getting our links... If someone could develop a similar one it would be so cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I have good news. If you have any streamers that have archived videos on YouTube with chatbox available in them to read and want to check them for sneeze-related comments left during the stream, I can do that for you. Today my friend wrote for me a Python script that can get all comments from an archived stream video in one HTML file for seconds. And then I just search with CTRL+F for bless or sneeze and here we go ;) 

Edited by ukrsneeze
8 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

Hello! I have good news. If you have any streamers that have archived videos on YouTube with chatbox available in them to read and want to check them for sneeze-related comments left during the stream, I can do that for you. Today my friend wrote for me a Python script that can get all comments from an archived stream video in one HTML file for seconds. And then I just search with CTRL+F for bless or sneeze and here we go ;) 

That’s awesome. ASMRangel would be great and also merrykish 

Hey guys! I know that I promised you all to look for sneezes for you, but personally I am not attracted to female sneezes at all :( (and to female in general), I decided to better explain myself what you should do. 

1. You should install Python 3.7.6 from the official site 

2. You should install pip  

- there are tutorials in the internet and youtube how to do it. just google how to install python and pip - 

3. Make sure it works from your command line or power shell or Terminal 

4. After you see that Python and pip are installed correctly, enter

pip install --upgrade pytchat

5. After this is installed, find an archived live video that has chat box on the right and its id (after v=gYhgasyag or something)

6. Create folder on your desktop. Hold the shift button and right click on the folder, choose power shell or command line 

7. Enter command

pytchat -v [videoid]

You will see HTML file in the folder with all chat. Open it, click CTRL+F and search for sneeze related stuff.

You are welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

B*bby Plays Streams

* is an o

He has a few longer streams on YouTube and has tweeted about sneezing in them. Could be worth a look! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, ukrsneeze said:

Hey guys! I know that I promised you all to look for sneezes for you, but personally I am not attracted to female sneezes at all :( (and to female in general), I decided to better explain myself what you should do. 

1. You should install Python 3.7.6 from the official site 

2. You should install pip  

- there are tutorials in the internet and youtube how to do it. just google how to install python and pip - 

3. Make sure it works from your command line or power shell or Terminal 

4. After you see that Python and pip are installed correctly, enter

pip install --upgrade pytchat

5. After this is installed, find an archived live video that has chat box on the right and its id (after v=gYhgasyag or something)

6. Create folder on your desktop. Hold the shift button and right click on the folder, choose power shell or command line 

7. Enter command

pytchat -v [videoid]

You will see HTML file in the folder with all chat. Open it, click CTRL+F and search for sneeze related stuff.

You are welcome!

I know that there is a link rustlesearch to search for chat in twitch-chatbox, but some streamers are not there... especially Turkish streamers... is it also working with twitch? or is your method just working in youtube live videos?