Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW way to get YouTube STUFF

ukrsneeze

40 minutes ago, Demosthenes said:

Added more finds to this link. 

I know it's been said, but this is just an incredible collection. Thank you for this!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• Esstrosa

• Demosthenes

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, FlashFreezeMan said:

Idk if it’s possible to search YouTube livestreams like you can Twitch livestreams, but I’ve been looking for anything from Brett Cooper so if anyone can find anything from any of her lives I would greatly appreciate it

https://m.youtube.com/@TheCommentsSection/streams

You can use python ycd tool for that, I've shared lots of instructions about it :)

• 1 month later...

Hey! We all know all the hype about AI like ChatGPT, but it can give us very interesting idea in how our life with finding sneezes could become easier.

I don't have access to GPT-4 and needed knowledge to create such program (even though I have a diploma), here are some ideas that could be used by someone of you:

Here are some steps to build an app that can detect sneezes in YouTube videos:

1. Extract data from the YouTube video including subtitles, comments, chat transcripts and audio track. This can be done using YouTube API to download the relevant data for a given video link.

2. Analyze the textual data - subtitles, comments and chats to find any mentions of "sneeze", "bless you", "achoo" etc. These are indicators that there may be sneezes in the video. You can use basic string matching and keyword search techniques for this.

3. Analyze the audio track to detect sneezing sounds. This is a difficult task and requires using machine learning and audio processing techniques like:

• Speech segmentation - To split the audio into short utterances and separate out any non-speech parts. This can help isolate sneezing sounds.

• Audio classification - Train a machine learning model to classify short audio clips into sneeze, speech, music, noise etc. You can use spectrogram analysis and CNNs for this.

• Anomaly detection - Build a model to detect unusual spikes in volume, pitch and vibration that typically characterize a sneezing sound. Use the model to flag any such anomalies in the audio that can indicate a sneeze.

4. Combine the results from text and audio analysis to determine segments in the video that are likely to contain sneezes. Filter out any false positives and narrow down to more confident predictions.

5. Generate the final output highlighting the timecodes of predicted sneezes along with accompanying screenshot, text and audio snippets as evidence.

This is a complex process but with machine learning and natural language processing techniques, it is possible to build an app to detect sneezes in YouTube videos with a reasonable accuracy. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Creating an app capable of detecting sneezes in a YouTube video from a link involves several components: extracting video data, analyzing subtitles, analyzing comments, analyzing chat messages, and scanning the audio track for sneezes. Here's an outline of how to approach this project:

1. **Set up the development environment**: Choose a programming language and relevant libraries for audio processing, natural language processing, and YouTube API integration. Python is a popular choice for such projects, given its extensive ecosystem of libraries.

2. **Extract video data**: Use the YouTube Data API to fetch video metadata, subtitles, and comments for a given video URL. You'll need to obtain an API key from the Google Developer Console and follow the API documentation to access the required data.

3. **Analyze subtitles**: Process the subtitles to detect any mention of sneezes. You can use regular expressions or natural language processing libraries like NLTK or spaCy for this purpose.

4. **Analyze comments**: Similar to subtitles, process the comments to detect any mention of sneezes using regular expressions or natural language processing libraries.

5. **Analyze chat messages**: If the video is a live stream with chat messages, you can also analyze them using the same techniques as for comments.

6. **Scan the audio track**: This is the most complex part of the project. You'll need to:

a. Extract the audio track from the video. You can use libraries like youtube-dl or pytube to download the audio track, or ffmpeg to extract it from the video file.

b. Process the audio track to identify sneezes. You can use audio processing libraries like librosa or pydub. You'll likely need to train a machine learning model to recognize sneezes or use existing audio classification models like YAMNet.

7. **Integrate the components**: Combine the subtitle, comment, chat message, and audio analysis results to generate a comprehensive report of sneezes detected in the video.

Here's a high-level Python code outline for the project:

```python

import youtube_api_client

import subtitle_analyzer

import comment_analyzer

import chat_analyzer

import audio_analyzer

def main(video_url):

video_id = extract_video_id(video_url)

video_data = youtube_api_client.get_video_data(video_id)

subtitles = video_data['subtitles']

sneeze_subtitles = subtitle_analyzer.find_sneezes(subtitles)

comments = video_data['comments']

sneeze_comments = comment_analyzer.find_sneezes(comments)

chat_messages = video_data['chat_messages']

sneeze_chat = chat_analyzer.find_sneezes(chat_messages)

audio_track = youtube_api_client.get_audio_track(video_id)

sneeze_audio = audio_analyzer.find_sneezes(audio_track)

print("Sneezes found in:")

print("Subtitles:", sneeze_subtitles)

print("Comments:", sneeze_comments)

print("Chat messages:", sneeze_chat)

print("Audio track:", sneeze_audio)

if __name__ == "__main__":

video_url = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=example"

main(video_url)

```

Remember to replace the placeholders with actual implementations for each module (e.g., `youtube_api_client`, `subtitle_analyzer`, etc.). The success of your app will depend on the quality of your sneeze detection algorithms and the performance of your audio classification model.

4 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

It just keeps getting better and better! :)

5 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

A real trove! I can only see 2022 folders, are clips from this year going somewhere else?

16 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

They just haven't been added yet.  I'm real behind on uploading what I've found.  Sorry. 

No problem mate, just wasn't sure if I'd overlooked it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/13/2022 at 4:19 PM, Demosthenes said:

Also, I noticed somebody is uploading clips from my MEGA folder on their patron account behind a paywall.  It would be absurd of me to complain about somebody "stealing" videos that aren't mine to begin with.  So this is just a bit of friendly advice...  I'd highly recommend that you do NOT pay money to anyone who is just clipping videos that are already publicly available for free (that includes me). :winksmiley02:

Anyway, I'll try to add some more files soon.

1 hour ago, Demosthenes said:

Also, I noticed somebody is uploading clips from my MEGA folder on their patron account behind a paywall.  It would be absurd of me to complain about somebody "stealing" videos that aren't mine to begin with.  So this is just a bit of friendly advice...  I'd highly recommend that you do NOT pay money to anyone who is just clipping videos that are already publicly available for free (that includes me). :winksmiley02:

What a cheeky twat

14 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

thanks for posting! any rapid sneezing fits in there?

On 5/17/2023 at 3:32 PM, Demosthenes said:

don't be shy, name the someone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Added more finds to this link.  Similar to March, I didn't have time to clip anything during May.  A lot of personal stuff keeping me very busy right now.   

You should under no circumstances apologize to anybody.  Thanks for what you do and hope your personal stuff gets worked out.

On 7/5/2023 at 6:00 PM, Demosthenes said:

Added more finds to this link.  Similar to March, I didn't have time to clip anything during May.  A lot of personal stuff keeping me very busy right now.   

Thank you for this!! 

• 3 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 11:00 PM, Demosthenes said:

Anyway i can help clip these and have access to the folder

I mean, you can easily use filmot to find lots of youtube clips just like I'm doing.  It just takes a little imagination to think up phrases people say before or after a sneeze.