Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW way to get YouTube STUFF

ukrsneeze

On 5/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, ukrsneeze said:

NEW UPDATE!

Now this website allows you just to type channel name, type sneeze-related comments like "bless you", "sneeze", etc, and it shows you these comments from all the videos! The problem is that it has a bug - it shows you only the first 25-related comments and after you click on load more it just repeats them (I really hope they fix it so we all can enjoy this wonderful easy way to find the sneezes!). Or if you know how you can fix it by yourself please tell ;) 

UPDATE

They have fixed the bug!!! Now you can search for ALL the sneeze-related comments ever posted on the channel. ENJOY EXPLORING THE SNEEZE WORLD!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• Esstrosa

• Demosthenes

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

UPDATE

They have fixed the bug!!! Now you can search for ALL the sneeze-related comments ever posted on the channel. ENJOY EXPLORING THE SNEEZE WORLD!

Absolute gamechanger 😅

• 1 month later...

Thanks for finding this tool.  I thought I share these I found using it.  Add onto the end of https://youtu.be/

UkdOaMuzU9Y?t=66
tD8Cf1W1bj8?t=629
ZO9uHMuZYyw?t=203
qsKYhwF1HyI?t=10
sxEI1Dwf6eM?t=1120
X6REU75Y5cg?t=349
wkkcTQbXLUs?t=853

ive run into a problem though. when i want to load more comments, it doesn't load any more it just says it's loading more and never shows any. anyone else know a way to fix this?

2 hours ago, iojo said:

ive run into a problem though. when i want to load more comments, it doesn't load any more it just says it's loading more and never shows any. anyone else know a way to fix this?

I think that might be when there are no more comments to load

21 hours ago, poiub said:

I think that might be when there are no more comments to load

yeah i think you're right

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sadly this tool doesn't seem to work properly... I really hope they fix it... Comments never load

39 minutes ago, ukrsneeze said:

Sadly this tool doesn't seem to work properly... I really hope they fix it... Comments never load

Indeed, I also stopped seeing loaded comments when I tested it out 3 days ago. It was a good tool while it lasted. 

The creator of the twitch tool left a message on the site, I'd just thought I'd share it. I'll paste it here for convienince:

Hi SF Community!

I hope you're enjoying the tool. It took a lot of hard work and effort to build.
I am looking to create a large online repository of videos for us all to share, and I would greatly appreciate if you could contribute with any Google Drive / Dropbox / Other links you may have. (Preferably Clips4Sale or ManyVids clips)

As this is my main goal, if I do not receive the required number of links, this tool will unfortunately have to be taken down.

Please paste the link(s) in the form field below...

Happy Searching!

Links received: 2/10
Closing date: 5th October at 5pm EDT

So basically the creator wants people to give him clips for free from paid sites (Clips4Sale, ManyVids) and if he doesn't get given enough he will take his toy away?  Hmm...