Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW way to get YouTube STUFF

ukrsneeze

3 minutes ago, SpectralPhlox said:

So basically the creator wants people to give him clips for free from paid sites (Clips4Sale, ManyVids) and if he doesn't get given enough he will take his toy away?  Hmm... 

Yeah that's kinda what I thought to be honest...

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• Esstrosa

• Demosthenes

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SpectralPhlox said:

So basically the creator wants people to give him clips for free from paid sites (Clips4Sale, ManyVids) and if he doesn't get given enough he will take his toy away?  Hmm...

I saw that and was instantly disgusted

Anybody have any idea how you would make a tool like this? If its fairly straight forward I, or maybe a few of us, could make another one. Minus the leeching for clips part of course...

4 hours ago, MeForever said:

The creator of the twitch tool left a message on the site, I'd just thought I'd share it. I'll paste it here for convienince:

Hi SF Community!

I hope you're enjoying the tool. It took a lot of hard work and effort to build.
I am looking to create a large online repository of videos for us all to share, and I would greatly appreciate if you could contribute with any Google Drive / Dropbox / Other links you may have. (Preferably Clips4Sale or ManyVids clips)

As this is my main goal, if I do not receive the required number of links, this tool will unfortunately have to be taken down.

Please paste the link(s) in the form field below...

Happy Searching!

Links received: 2/10
Closing date: 5th October at 5pm EDT

Oh... 😕 Personally I could understand him if he asked for a donation... but.. asking for stealing someone's clips is just... unfair. 
Maybe we should try to ask him for the ability of a donation? 

3 hours ago, SpectralPhlox said:

yes, exactly... Now I regret that I posted this tool... 

2 hours ago, 100thName said:

Anybody have any idea how you would make a tool like this? If its fairly straight forward I, or maybe a few of us, could make another one. Minus the leeching for clips part of course...

@SeaPooter had something to do with Python program that could do the same, but he hasn't been here for a long time... I think building this tool was not easy as well... I will try all my best to find something similar to this

3 hours ago, 100thName said:

I really hope so I don't want to help this guy at all the guy must be a member here because as this was posted he made his post talking to the sf demanding he get sneeze clips that cosp 5 bucks for a terrible clip or he'll shut it down 

37 minutes ago, Esstrosa said:

I really hope so I don't want to help this guy at all the guy must be a member here because as this was posted he made his post talking to the sf demanding he get sneeze clips that cosp 5 bucks for a terrible clip or he'll shut it down 

well, agree with him or not, it is his feature... and there are 4 links left...  so if he wants to close it, he will...

7 hours ago, MeForever said:

The creator of the twitch tool left a message on the site, I'd just thought I'd share it. I'll paste it here for convienince:

Hi SF Community!

I hope you're enjoying the tool. It took a lot of hard work and effort to build.
I am looking to create a large online repository of videos for us all to share, and I would greatly appreciate if you could contribute with any Google Drive / Dropbox / Other links you may have. (Preferably Clips4Sale or ManyVids clips)

As this is my main goal, if I do not receive the required number of links, this tool will unfortunately have to be taken down.

Please paste the link(s) in the form field below...

Happy Searching!

Links received: 2/10

I didn't see this message before, this is extortion, count me out of using this tool again. 

SF Community - UPDATE

Thank you for your contributions so far! They are very much appreciated!

My asking for the sharing of clips seems to have aggrevated some, and for that I am sorry. It wasn't my intention. Rather than asking for money or donations, I thought it better for us to all share assets we already own as a fetish community. I have a treasure chove of Twitch clips that I will be sharing soon, so trust me, this isn't a one way street and this tool was built for you guys.

I have been sent 9 repos and they're fantastic. I only ask for 1 more as assets for my current project which I'm sure you'll all love when released.

Happy Sharing!

Links received: 9/10 (Nearly there...)

This is what he posted back there... 

Edited by ukrsneeze

UPDATE 
Twitch tool is not closing. The creator got his links and now just asks how the SFF can improve it. 

Feedback

Thank you for using the Twitch Comment Tool. Any feedback you could leave or improvements you'd like to see would be very useful while further developing it.

11 minutes ago, 100thName said:

@ukrsneeze

Think its gone, the link you posted before just goes nowhere now

I was just using 10 minutes ago, I swear! Maybe he is improving it or... I don't know, but it was working fine till now!

do you think he just fooled all of us? that would be not very good...

Edited by ukrsneeze

I've no objection to dumping all my found twitch clips on them - in fact that would seem a very reasonable request - but asking people to share copyrighted material, thereby opening themselves up to being banned and/or sued by its producers, is a bit of a big ask.

Edited by poiub
phrasing!

The creator left a new statement I'll just post it here

The twitch comments tool is no more.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anybody.
I'm relatively new to this and it was poor judgement on my part to ask for content.
I didn't think about how it could effect others, and I feel extremely guilty.
I have deleted all links I was sent as well as the twitch tool itself and all of my own personal stuff.
In all honesty, this fetish is starting to dramatically effect my mental health and I need to try and get myself together

The last thing I intended to do was upset anybody.

There are plenty of python scripts that can search through twitch, so I wish you all the best with searching!

Thanks, and again I'm sorry

Okay thats just... As far as I know there are barely any tools to search through twitch, and believe me, i've looked. It seems like he only made it to get clips and is now trying to make excuses when we noticed.

1 hour ago, MeForever said:

Okay thats just... As far as I know there are barely any tools to search through twitch, and believe me, i've looked. It seems like he only made it to get clips and is now trying to make excuses when we noticed.

this is exactly what I think... totally unfair.... well that's on his conscience.

P.S  Dear community, I am sorry that this story happened at all. I just wanted to help everyone to search for content. I couldn't imagine the creator of the feature would act like this.

P.P.S Dear creator, I am really sorry for your mental health, but honestly saying, it is really unfair to do this. Especially when you made a condition about the tool and got it done. If you have any fair feelings inside, I and I think all of our community would be really really thankful if you restored the tool. Please... Because what you have done is just... no comments. If you get to hear me and us and will change your decision, thank you.....

So I decided to make some researches myself... I will post some new tools I find in the web here connected with twitch.

So... this helps you to find the comment, but unfortunately, channels list is limited.  (but still it is pretty big)

https://rustlesearch.dev

but yes, this is better than nothing.

So folks good news. I couldn't find that cool website, but I did find the python script that does work. What I do is using this script to get txt with VOD numbers and chat logs, Opening them in NotePad and searching for bless you. I don't know how to transfer it here. But if you need any help and you want me to help you to get it working yourself, just PM me.

Also I can help you to search. What I need from you is:

streamer name

number of streams you want me to check (up to 100 I think, not sure if it works for more)

search words i e bless you

What you will get back from me - VODs and timestamps when the comment was written as txt in google drive.

Please, use txt files for requests. Share them as google drive links.

13 minutes ago, anon321 said:

491230565 @ 1:25:55

This was amazing thank you please if you find anymore from her please share