Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW way to get YouTube STUFF

ukrsneeze

On 4/8/2020 at 6:51 PM, erawn18 said:

I know that there is a link rustlesearch to search for chat in twitch-chatbox, but some streamers are not there... especially Turkish streamers... is it also working with twitch? or is your method just working in youtube live videos?

for that you can use tcd tool. google it as well. I explained it before, read this topic :) 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• Esstrosa

• Demosthenes

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, ukrsneeze said:

Hey guys! I know that I promised you all to look for sneezes for you, but personally I am not attracted to female sneezes at all :( (and to female in general), I decided to better explain myself what you should do. 

1. You should install Python 3.7.6 from the official site 

2. You should install pip  

- there are tutorials in the internet and youtube how to do it. just google how to install python and pip - 

3. Make sure it works from your command line or power shell or Terminal 

4. After you see that Python and pip are installed correctly, enter

pip install --upgrade pytchat

5. After this is installed, find an archived live video that has chat box on the right and its id (after v=gYhgasyag or something)

6. Create folder on your desktop. Hold the shift button and right click on the folder, choose power shell or command line 

7. Enter command

pytchat -v [videoid]

You will see HTML file in the folder with all chat. Open it, click CTRL+F and search for sneeze related stuff.

You are welcome!

On 4/12/2020 at 7:44 PM, ukrsneeze said:

for that you can use tcd tool. google it as well. I explained it before, read this topic :) 

@ukrsneeze do you mean this message? (after v=gYhgasyag or something) - those codes don't exist in twitch live videos... 

https://pypi.org/project/tcd/ on this site they wrote the code how to search for chats, but I can't do it and it makes me just angry haha.

I installed tcd, pip etc. and I write this command  tcd --channel dedearif --first=10

but it gives me an error and nothing happens... bless you means in Turkish "çok yaşa" - I even can't PM to you... this forum makes also everything harder... so maybe you give me us an example how we have to go step by step...? @ukrsneeze

10 hours ago, erawn18 said:

@ukrsneeze do you mean this message? (after v=gYhgasyag or something) - those codes don't exist in twitch live videos... 

that is for youtube archived  live videos that have chatbox on the right 

8 hours ago, erawn18 said:

https://pypi.org/project/tcd/ on this site they wrote the code how to search for chats, but I can't do it and it makes me just angry haha.

I installed tcd, pip etc. and I write this command  tcd --channel dedearif --first=10

but it gives me an error and nothing happens... bless you means in Turkish "çok yaşa" - I even can't PM to you... this forum makes also everything harder... so maybe you give me us an example how we have to go step by step...? @ukrsneeze

depends on what error you get. I write that command in CMD or PowerShell and it works fine. Are you sure pip and the package are correctly installed?

8 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

that is for youtube archived  live videos that have chatbox on the right 

depends on what error you get. I write that command in CMD or PowerShell and it works fine. Are you sure pip and the package are correctly installed?

raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url: https://api.twitch.tv/helix/users?login=dedearif--first%3D10 ----- it gives me this error... 😕

C:\Users\alpay>pip list
Package         Version
--------------- ----------
aiohttp         3.6.2
async-timeout   3.0.1
attrs           19.3.0
certifi         2020.4.5.1
chardet         3.0.4
idna            2.9
multidict       4.7.5
pip             20.0.2
pytchat         0.0.6.6
python-dateutil 2.8.1
pytz            2019.3
requests        2.23.0
Rx              3.1.0
setuptools      41.2.0
six             1.14.0
tcd             3.1.4
twitch-python   0.0.18
urllib3         1.25.8
yarl            1.4.2

those are the installed packages soo I have pip, python and tcd... I don't know what should I do to work with this program @ukrsneeze

@erawn18 have you tried to get your Twitch Client ID in Twitch Developers tools? You must get it and enter somewhere in tcd package settings. If you just enter tcd, it must say all commands available. One of them is about this ID. 

By the way I didn't find any sneezes by that streamer sadly :(

Edited by ukrsneeze

Hey @erawn18, I have talked with SFF ex-staff and they told me you can ask a moderator to make your email visible on your profile so I can contact you (but yeah, we can't share any contact info directly here). So, for example, you can tag @SneezyHolmes in your next post and ask for that. 

@Cecilia please :) 

Edited by ukrsneeze

Just adding that me and Reader cannot edit your profiles. But we can gladly ask Cecilia to do so but they are busy with irl things so it might take a day or two for your profile to be edited.

🤓
14 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

@erawn18 have you tried to get your Twitch Client ID in Twitch Developers tools? You must get it and enter somewhere in tcd package settings. If you just enter tcd, it must say all commands available. One of them is about this ID. 

By the way I didn't find any sneezes by that streamer sadly :(

@ukrsneeze omg I just did it!!! thank you man... ❤️ and yeah please contact me or let us be in contact. I'm waiting to be able to share my e-mail address with you haha. but your help was amazing... I tried to create a client-id... and I don't know how but I did it. So now I'm able to download .txt files... I just need to learn more about tcd... like for example to download just those chatbox, which has the word "bless you" 

12 minutes ago, erawn18 said:

@ukrsneeze omg I just did it!!! thank you man... ❤️ and yeah please contact me or let us be in contact. I'm waiting to be able to share my e-mail address with you haha. but your help was amazing... I tried to create a client-id... and I don't know how but I did it. So now I'm able to download .txt files... I just need to learn more about tcd... like for example to download just those chatbox, which has the word "bless you" 

okay... I found it also how to do it....

--channel mrsharptr --first=10 --includes "bless you"

but there is another problem... how to search for a lot of messages in one? like, for example, bless you, bless ya, sneeze, sneezed, sneezes etc.

when I type like this--channel mrsharptr --first=10 --includes "iyi yaşa" --includes "hayırlı yaşa"... it searches just for the last one (--includes "hayırlı yaşa")

@erawn18 I installed Notepad++ for that. It's very simple to instal. When It's installed you go to search in the top corner. Then go to search in files and choose the map where you saved the VOD's. Then you can type in "Bless you" And it will search all the files for that phrase. Hope this helped!

41 minutes ago, erawn18 said:

okay... I found it also how to do it....

--channel mrsharptr --first=10 --includes "bless you"

but there is another problem... how to search for a lot of messages in one? like, for example, bless you, bless ya, sneeze, sneezed, sneezes etc.

when I type like this--channel mrsharptr --first=10 --includes "iyi yaşa" --includes "hayırlı yaşa"... it searches just for the last one (--includes "hayırlı yaşa")

30 minutes ago, MeForever said:

@erawn18 I installed Notepad++ for that. It's very simple to instal. When It's installed you go to search in the top corner. Then go to search in files and choose the map where you saved the VOD's. Then you can type in "Bless you" And it will search all the files for that phrase. Hope this helped!

I don't use the phrase search in the tcd tool itself, I think it doesn't work properly. So I just put channel name and number of VODs to download. And then search through all text files.

Yeah, NotePad on Windows must help. Or BBedit on Mac.

Enjoy the sneezes! And let's wait till the moderator makes your email visible ;) 

Edited by ukrsneeze
4 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Just adding that me and Reader cannot edit your profiles. But we can gladly ask Cecilia to do so but they are busy with irl things so it might take a day or two for your profile to be edited.

what about now? ;) @PuddinPop thank you for everything ❤️ love and support!

@erawn18 I emailed you!

Edited by ukrsneeze
Just now, ukrsneeze said:

what about now? ;) @PuddinPop thank you for everything ❤️ love and support!

Np. 

Might be worth giving them a little time to adapt to the new features, though. 

does anyone use a mac & have a solution? 
Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but instructions online all seem windows based

14 minutes ago, Psyneezy said:

does anyone use a mac & have a solution? 
Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but instructions online all seem windows based

I have both windows and mac, scripts work well on both 

• 4 months later...

Good news everyone. My Japanese friend made a tool for me that can scan ANY YouTube channel for the archived live streams and download chat logs from them to see sneeze-related comments. It is called ycd (tcd analog for youtube). To install it, you need python, pip (google and youtube can help or look for old twitch explanations here) and to run it as pip install --upgrade ycd. Command example: ycd -c UC9Tm-yOqnIDl_PipBw0XlrA --first=250  (or instead of the channel ID just copy its link)

If you know some hot youtube streamers, I can help you with that! ;) 

Edited by ukrsneeze

Do you need any files for it? My tcd recently broke sadly (It keeps saying it's unauthorised for the url yet I have given it acces to download things), will that be a problem?

1 hour ago, MeForever said:

Do you need any files for it? My tcd recently broke sadly (It keeps saying it's unauthorised for the url yet I have given it acces to download things), will that be a problem?

don't forget you need to update it time from time. (pip install --upgrade tcd)

also in the new versions, you need to set it up.

you need to enter this info 

image.png

and you can get it from the twitch developer dashboard after you create there an application  https://dev.twitch.tv/console

after these manipulations it will work.

for YouTube, no info except the channel ID is needed (or just the link to it)

image.png

Edited by ukrsneeze

Could you check inside gaming's the patch and see if there's anything from Ashley jenkins and funhaus's listed and unlisted live streams to see if there's anything from Elyse

4 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

don't forget you need to update it time from time. (pip install --upgrade tcd)

also in the new versions, you need to set it up.

you need to enter this info 

image.png

and you can get it from the twitch developer dashboard after you create there an application  https://dev.twitch.tv/console

after these manipulations it will work.

for YouTube, no info except the channel ID is needed (or just the link to it)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Esstrosa said:

Oh yeah one other one ign Naomi live streams and her own YouTube channel has some live streams

could you please give the exact links to the channels you want to be checked?