Sneeze Fetish Forum

NEW way to get YouTube STUFF

ukrsneeze

2 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

WOW I just found FETISHIST'S  DREAM WEBSITE!

This site searches all the captions through millions of YouTube videos! And directs you directly to the minute with your phrase! 

Also you can mention the channel you want. So it basically works like yxd tool but much faster

Please enjoy it with me. ❤️ 

https://filmot.com/

I'm confused.. doesn't youtube do this for you? I mean that is how I have fount plenty of stuff.

edit: this tool works better, great find!

Edited by Maxx
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• Esstrosa

• Demosthenes

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

I'm confused.. doesn't youtube do this for you? I mean that is how I have fount plenty of stuff.

edit: this tool works better, great find!

You can't search for subtitles for the entire youtube or entire channel, only per video. This is the main point :)

1 hour ago, ukrsneeze said:

You can't search for subtitles for the entire youtube or entire channel, only per video. This is the main point :)

You can search by transcript for entrie youtube/channel, that is what I used to do

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

You can search by transcript for entrie youtube/channel, that is what I used to do

In YouTube? How? ytcomments searches for comments only. Yxd and that website do for the transcript

Edited by ukrsneeze
11 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

How do I look for a transcript of a specific channel instead of entire YouTube? I don’t know how to use the site

4 hours ago, Wetlover88 said:

How do I look for a transcript of a specific channel instead of entire YouTube? I don’t know how to use the site

you firstly enter for example bless you, then you click show details and there you can specify the channel or change your queue. some very unfamiliar channels are not there yet but the vast majority I checked are indexed there

or at your pc just make a search queue, click search and then you will see channel field that you can fill in too 

Edited by ukrsneeze
On 5/18/2022 at 11:18 AM, ukrsneeze said:

This site searches all the captions through millions of YouTube videos! And directs you directly to the minute with your phrase! 

Also you can mention the channel you want. So it basically works like yxd tool but much faster

Oh my this is amazing thanks for sharing

GASP
revolutionary dude its becoming increasingly more painful to find new stuff haha ty 

On 5/18/2022 at 6:18 AM, ukrsneeze said:

I missed this when you first posted it - this is a great site!

I am the developer of filmot.com , thanks for recommending my site.

This site is a hobby for me and a work in progress, I should probably make a tutorial video on how to use it better and explain the functionality.

For example you can enclose phrases with double quotes, for example "bless you" "runny nose", etc this searches for the exact phrase (otherwise it will also find subtitles where the words appear separately), additionally you can use - to exclude a specific word or expression, for example "bless you" -"god bless you" will find videos where "bless you" is present but "god bless you" is absent.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome.

If anyone had problems, the ycd tool for youtube chat box has been updated today 

pip install --upgrade ycd

On 5/24/2022 at 1:33 PM, jopik said:

I am the developer of filmot.com , thanks for recommending my site.

This site is a hobby for me and a work in progress, I should probably make a tutorial video on how to use it better and explain the functionality.

For example you can enclose phrases with double quotes, for example "bless you" "runny nose", etc this searches for the exact phrase (otherwise it will also find subtitles where the words appear separately), additionally you can use - to exclude a specific word or expression, for example "bless you" -"god bless you" will find videos where "bless you" is present but "god bless you" is absent.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome.

I don't know if that is possible at all, but if yes, very important functionality could be added.

After a stream on youtube, there is a chat box on the right. And it has some chat. If your website could somehow search through all chats of archived live videos (at least after specifying the channel), that would be wonderful.

Also, regarding twitch. Yes, I know, that you develop youtube website, but if it's possible...

Long time ago there has been a site  created by someone from this forum (and then taken down) that could search though a channel's chat and show results very fast like your site does (I asked similar functionality for youtube above). 

Would be cool also if it was recreated.

Thank you for your attention and we really appreciate your work!

Edited by ukrsneeze

So I'm following the steps to fix tcd, and it keeps asking me for an access token, or saying that's what's missing. How do I fix that?

3 hours ago, MeForever said:

So I'm following the steps to fix tcd, and it keeps asking me for an access token, or saying that's what's missing. How do I fix that?

reenter twitch client id and client secret

Edited by ukrsneeze
22 minutes ago, ukrsneeze said:

reenter twitch client id and client secret

I've tried, but it won't let me add it because every time I try to add it it gives me that error. It's an annoying catch 22.

1 hour ago, MeForever said:

I've tried, but it won't let me add it because every time I try to add it it gives me that error. It's an annoying catch 22.

just ignore the error and enter one by one
tcd --client-id *itshere*

tcd --client-secret *itshere*

and then try to do it. if it does not work then please pm me

1 hour ago, ukrsneeze said:

just ignore the error and enter one by one
tcd --client-id *itshere*

tcd --client-secret *itshere*

and then try to do it. if it does not work then please pm me

It works! Thank you!!

On 6/1/2022 at 12:15 AM, ukrsneeze said:

I don't know if that is possible at all, but if yes, very important functionality could be added.

After a stream on youtube, there is a chat box on the right. And it has some chat. If your website could somehow search through all chats of archived live videos (at least after specifying the channel), that would be wonderful.

Also, regarding twitch. Yes, I know, that you develop youtube website, but if it's possible...

Long time ago there has been a site  created by someone from this forum (and then taken down) that could search though a channel's chat and show results very fast like your site does (I asked similar functionality for youtube above). 

Would be cool also if it was recreated.

Thank you for your attention and we really appreciate your work!

To have fast search functionality the data needs to be crawled and indexed ahead of time. I don't currently collect this data, so I can't really search within it. I'll need to do some calculations to check if it's feasible. Some popular chats have huge chat logs. 

10 hours ago, jopik said:

To have fast search functionality the data needs to be crawled and indexed ahead of time. I don't currently collect this data, so I can't really search within it. I'll need to do some calculations to check if it's feasible. Some popular chats have huge chat logs. 

Thanks. Well, we don't mind waiting a couple minutes to get it if the channel is a good one to check

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, dear friends.

BIRTHDAY GUY 🎉 TODAY!

Turned 23. Can't believe it as time flies so fast... I've graduated from school, two universities, got scientific and humanitarian degrees, and now successfully working as a teacher and computer manager at school.

Couldn't even think that this year I would celebrate my birthday hiding in the shelter from russian missiles....

My biggest wish, of course, as of many of you, is UKRAINE 🇺🇦🇪🇺 to win the war, restore its territorial integrity, and join the EU and NATO.

For those who want to wish me a couple of nice words or even donate me, you can see the needed info in my profile. Would really appreciate as our Education Ministry left teachers without any payments on July and August...

Thank you so much! Glory to UKRAINE and its HEROES!

Enjoy some sneezes I find for you ;) 
Edited by ukrsneeze