Sneeze Fetish Forum

ABCs on how you’re feeling in 1 sentence

Reader

Way too stuffed up!! I can't remember last time I had a headcold like this! It startet yesterday and even before bedtime I was down with a full-blown cold. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Reader

• SleepingPhlox

Zesty! Enjoying being spoiled by @Feo ‘s cold. All this spice has me drooling! 🤤 The yummy recordings, congested messages, DAT reddening nose!!!, SNIFFLES, and all the self obs!! This is my first time having someone indulge me in the fetish! I’m very pleased! You’re amazing!! Thank you! 😍

Edited by Reader
1 minute ago, Reader said:

Zesty! Enjoying being spoiled by @Feo ‘s cold. All this spice has me drooling! 🤤 The yummy recordings, congested messages, DAT reddening nose!!!, SNIFFLES, and all the self obs!! This is my first time having someone indulge me in the fetish! I’m very pleased! You’re amazing!! Thank you! 😍

Awww, that's too sweet of you! YOU are awesome. I'm also happy someone can enjoy it. 😘🤧

Distracted to the point where I poured myself a glass of wine, then brought... not the wine glass but a can of cat food (!) into my living room area. :rolleyes: 

Fatigued. It's been a really really tough 24 hours. And I would love to complain about it all to someone but it would mean talking WAY too much about someone else's business than I'm comfortable with.  But seems like everyone's ok now.

Gleefully getting to grips with greenscreen editing.

Howling at the moon Hold on tight because here I come (please tell me i did that write)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gingerdean said:

kaput

:hug: 

Lazy. Oh so lazy. 

Maladapted to adult duties, but I am just going to do them because I am an adult! 

*Whispers to myself: You can do it, Reader.

10 minutes ago, Reader said:

Maladapted to adult duties, but I am just going to do them because I am an adult! 

*Whispers to myself: You can do it, Reader.

Not doubting Reader's abilities for a second. :thumbsup: 

• 2 weeks later...

Torn between joy and sadness. Today it's exactly 100 years since women in Sweden got the same and equal right to vote in elections as men, which is the reason I will raise a toast to all the brave and strong women who fought so hard to make this happen, including my great-great-grandmother. But I'm also sad that we haven't even had that basic right for more than a single century. 

• 3 weeks later...