Sneeze Fetish Forum

ABCs on how you’re feeling in 1 sentence

Reader

Very anxious about the grade for my thesis but also fairly optimistic and happy because the sun is out and lazy but in a good way. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Reader

• SleepingPhlox

Watery-eyed from pain, but soldiering through anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Zaubererbruder" in my ears and the sweet peace that comes with accomplishment throughout my mind and mood.

Bored with sitting at a desk all day and just want to escape!

Continuing to be so lazy and uncertain about what to do during the days before school starts 

Elated that it's the weekend and my hubs finally has a day off tomorrow because he's been working with no days off since last Wednesday 😬

• 2 weeks later...

Having time off is the BEST FRKN THING when you're a fiction-bingeing little short-haired ghost on one of the last days of true summer.

Kicked my ass nine ways from Sunday in the gym, now I'm sore but content and proud!

Probably going to lose my mind if things keep going wrong. MY FUCKING GOD, HOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS EXISTING IN THE UNIVERSE, CAN EVERYTHING I DO GO WRONG ALL THE TIME????!!!! It's not even making sense any more! :shocking:

52 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Questioning the fabric of existence, but the fabric of existence isn't answering yet.

Remembering feeling like this when watching Westworld for the first time. :rofl: 

• 6 months later...

Sleepy and bored, I continue to lay on the pullout couch seeking some kind of entertainment until I drift off to dreamland.