Sneeze Fetish Forum

Milk first or cereal first?

iojo

I'm not a serial cereal eater, but when I do have it, I pour that first, because I'm most interested in knowing in advance how much of that I'll be having. :lol: The milk is an afterthought. 

28 minutes ago, facet said:

Cereal first all the way

(But then it gets soggy!)

If it gets soggy, you aren't eating fast enough.

Can I just say how much I love that little mini-conversation you had with yourself there! :lol: 

Just now, facet said:

I haven't figured out an elegant way to present counter-arguments so I figure looking like a crazy person suffices 😅

It mimicked the arguments I have with myself in my head, so go crazy people, then! :yay: 

Uh, I pour milk first, but I don't have a reason for it, it's just how I always do it :lol:

3 hours ago, facet said:

If you pour in the milk first, you don't have enough room for the actual food. You're fighting against its buoyancy then rather than if you add the milk in afterwards.

Huh, I never saw it like that... 

Always cereal first. I don't think I'd be able to accurately judge how much milk I want to use if the cereal isn't already in the bowl and I don't always put the same amount of cereal in the bowl.

definitely cereal first. it works better for measuring the cereal:milk ratio, it's less messy, and it's somehow oddly satisfying to watch the milk fill in around the cereal pieces 

Cereal first!

When I do it the other way round it usually goes like this:

*pours milk, adds cereal*

Dammit, not enough cereal.. ! Ok... let me just get a liiiittle more.. Oh, shoot! Too much!

*puts down cereal to fetch milk*

Alright..l jut  a tad more milk and things will be fine...

*adds too much milk so she needs more cereal and ends up with a bigger portion than she actually wanted*

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely cereal first for me. I didn’t even know anyone even considered doing it the other way around until a few months ago. I’m pretty sure that if I tried to pour the milk first, I’d end up with way too much milk and not enough cereal, so I’m actually amazed that some people that are able to pour milk first and STILL balance the cereal to milk ratio.

Archived