Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissue fetish - anticipation of blowing.

CheekyGuy

I'm sure this may have come up before, but I wondered who here feels a sense of excitement simply at seeing that someone has tissues on them or nearby? If I go into an office and see an open box of tissues on a woman's desk, or notice she is carrying a packet in her handbag, or has one up her sleeve, or even is simply carrying a tissue continuously in her hand, I know there is a greater chance of getting to see her blow, which is always an enticing prospect. Libraries are good, when you can see some have a packet of tissues or some loose ones in front of them. Or, perhaps best of all, when one asks if anyone has a tissue, and you see someone passing her one, as a really good and 'productive' blow is sure to be coming.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this (in terms of either men or women with tissues)? Any women here ever 'flaunt' their tissues provocatively?

I totally understand this.  If I see a guy with a tissue (especially if it looks like he already blew his nose in it), then I might anticipate that he could blow his nose some time soon.  I also like seeing guys sniffling/searching for tissues.

However, I've never flaunted or offered anyone a tissue because I never have tissues, lol.

On 12/30/2018 at 6:36 AM, Bleh said:

I totally understand this.  If I see a guy with a tissue (especially if it looks like he already blew his nose in it), then I might anticipate that he could blow his nose some time soon.  I also like seeing guys sniffling/searching for tissues.

I even love it when I hear a nice woman using the word ‘tissue’ or ‘tissues’ (but not ‘Kleenex’, which I hate), or especially asking for one. Do you feel the same way with guys?

8 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

I even love it when I hear a nice woman using the word ‘tissue’ or ‘tissues’ (but not ‘Kleenex’, which I hate), or especially asking for one. Do you feel the same way with guys?

Yeah, and it can even be a napkin or paper towel too (because some people blow their noses on those as well).

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

(Bleh, is there a means of messaging you?)

idk, my account is still pending cuz i'm not a poster yet.

Yes, I don't know what it is about the tissues. I walked into a pharmacy yesterday and I was moving too quickly and I realized that I walked around a woman really rudely. I turned around to apologize and saw a tall girl with a dark complexion (but a flushed face) who was obviously "with cold"... but I swear, the folded wad of tissues in her hand just turned my brain to mush.

In my head, I always imagine myself responding a certain way. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry you're sick. My name's _______. Do you know what medicine you need? Are you running fever? Oh no... your forehead IS really warm." But, alas, I am never that suave, and I usually walk away mumbling something. This time I think it was the sight of those tissues.

I totally get the anticipation of blowing thing.

Preeeetty sure my Bandmate has Gustatory Rhinitis. Every time we sit down to eat a meal together, he ends up wiping or blowing his nose. You can bet that I'm always watching intently without raising suspicion. :bleh:

Given the circumstances, he always blows into a napkin or paper towel. Although I'd prefer a tissue specifically...I'm not complaining. :hypocrite:

1 hour ago, Alexandra Marie said:

I totally get the anticipation of blowing thing.

Preeeetty sure my Bandmate has Gustatory Rhinitis. Every time we sit down to eat a meal together, he ends up wiping or blowing his nose. You can bet that I'm always watching intently without raising suspicion. :bleh:

Given the circumstances, he always blows into a napkin or paper towel. Although I'd prefer a tissue specifically...I'm not complaining. :hypocrite:

Have you ever thought of giving him one? Or even a nice brightly-coloured box of them?

47 minutes ago, CheekyGuy said:

Have you ever thought of giving him one? Or even a nice brightly-coloured box of them?

Not really;  because when we're at the table (At home or in a restaurant.) the napkins/paper towels are already available.

With how often we travel...Carrying a box into different restaurants would most likely be a hassle & rather impolite. I can't imagine that the owners of any restaurant would like to see a customer toting around a box of tissues. If I were a waitress, seeing a customer with a box of tissues on the table where people are eating would probably scream GERMS to me. 

3 minutes ago, Alexandra Marie said:

Not really;  because when we're at the table (At home or in a restaurant.) the napkins/paper towels are already available.

With how often we travel...Carrying a box into different restaurants would most likely be a hassle & rather impolite. I can't imagine that the owners of any restaurant would like to see a customer toting around a box of tissues. If I were a waitress, seeing a customer with a box of tissues on the table where people are eating would probably scream GERMS to me. 

I was only being semi-serious - I just thought at some time presenting him with a box might be very naughty and exquisitely embarrassing for him!

But giving a single tissue to him, so you can see him use that instead - do you carry them around regularly, and so could do so?

4 minutes ago, CheekyGuy said:

I was only being semi-serious - I just thought at some time presenting him with a box might be very naughty and exquisitely embarrassing for him!

But giving a single tissue to him, so you can see him use that instead - do you carry them around regularly, and so could do so?

I carry those little travel/pocket packs of Kleenex brand tissues. I actually buy them in bulk; because in addition to dealing with my allergies, I keep packs in my makeup bag that goes with me to all our venues.

I suppose I probably would offer him some tissues in the event that desperately needed one--such as when we're singing on stage. But 90% percent of the time that my bandmate has a runny nose, we are sitting at a table, where napkins are within reach & he doesn't have to inconvenience anyone else by asking.

• 4 months later...

Yep, I love to see a box of tissues, whatever the environment, if they are on an attrative womans desk or in someones home. The anticipation of  the person reaching for the plume and blowing is very alluring to me. 😊

• 1 year later...
On 12/29/2018 at 12:59 PM, CheekyGuy said:

I'm sure this may have come up before, but I wondered who here feels a sense of excitement simply at seeing that someone has tissues on them or nearby? If I go into an office and see an open box of tissues on a woman's desk, or notice she is carrying a packet in her handbag, or has one up her sleeve, or even is simply carrying a tissue continuously in her hand, I know there is a greater chance of getting to see her blow, which is always an enticing prospect. Libraries are good, when you can see some have a packet of tissues or some loose ones in front of them. Or, perhaps best of all, when one asks if anyone has a tissue, and you see someone passing her one, as a really good and 'productive' blow is sure to be coming.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this (in terms of either men or women with tissues)? Any women here ever 'flaunt' their tissues provocatively?

YESSS!! I love when people have tissues because I can imagine them having to blow their nose. My friends often ask me to lend them tissues because they don't have them but I always do (I never blow my nose unless I'm sick but I bring them on purpose so that people ask me and I can give them away,I know,WEIRD).

7 hours ago, Zumil4702 said:

I bring them on purpose so that people ask me and I can give them away,I know,WEIRD

Not weird at all!

I always carry a spare handkerchief in case the opportunity arises to offer it to someone (although it never does lol).

:joal:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yes, I am totally get attracted by tissues, same as you. The only diffenrence: I prefer men! :-) I even caught myself, that if I see any report in TV showing f.e. an attractive office worker at his desk, that I automatically scan, if there maybe lies a tissue pack somewhere at the desk. - In real life I like to see guys in summer / allergy season, who wear a pack in their shirt breast pocket. I winter in the pocket of the coat or jacket, or - the "new" trend" in the outside pocket or their rucksack. Remember a guy last autumn, who had 5 packages there.

• 1 year later...

Not to Necro-Bump. However, I asked a question awhile back in a different thread, I believe it relates. I have rephrased it here!

I rarely can seem to find a box of tissues in public, where are y’all most often able to find a box? Any other suggestions as to where to find public tissue boxes? I think its exciting to see boxes out in public or in the workspace; especially when it is an individuals personal box and not a company accessory(or if it is company provided but they utilize it). All experiences and thoughts welcome!

Anyone else also feel this way? Please let me know if clarification would help.

Well, I am attracted by them too, Though here in Germany you don´t see them very often. Sometimes you can see one in a car, especially in Spain I have noticed it. Here you can see tissue pockets in cars quite often, wich turns me on too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Over here you I've seen many receptions in companies having tissue boxes on there desks and also the hotels do aswell. As with cars, many people have them in their cars too, some having the tissue packs in their cars. Being a truck driver I have a great view inside people's cars when I've been driving along. I also have a box of kleenex balsam tissues in my car.

Something I've often wondered is do you think the receptionist and hotel workers end up actually using the tissues? Is it purely for manners?

4 minutes ago, jamesdear1 said:

Something I've often wondered is do you think the receptionist and hotel workers end up actually using the tissues? Is it purely for manners?

I'd say they probably do. I'd use them if I worked there 🤧🤧🤧

I've never seen as many people shamelessly blowing their noise and caring so little about germs in public spaces as I have in Spain lol.  

1 hour ago, Melody said:

I've never seen as many people shamelessly blowing their noise and caring so little about germs in public spaces as I have in Spain lol.  

Has their been a lot of loud blowing their noses without a care there too?

On 10/13/2022 at 8:18 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Has their been a lot of loud blowing their noses without a care there too?

yes, a lot. they seem to blow their nose super loudly as well. it's kind of hilarious. we're so rigid and proper back hom in Canada. like damn if you gotta blow your nose just blow it man. 

Edited by Melody