Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best feature

Reader

Everyone has one! What’s yours? 

Now for my deep thinkers, you can go past the physical if you want. 

For the indecisive or blessed, a few answers are acceptable. 

My eyes are my best physical feature and being creative/funny are my non-physical one's! :):D 

Hey @serpentspass!! 😄 I haven’t seen a blog posting from you recently about your self-analysis journey. I hope that’s still going well.

I asked my parents! This is what I think is my best feature and this is what I thought my parents would say.

So, I would say my logic. It’s really helped me through difficult times. 

I thought my dad would say my good attitude through difficult times.

I thought my mom would say my heartlessness through said difficult times. Apparently, not showing outward emotion is the same thing.  

This is what my parents actually said.

My mom said I’m independent. By that, she means that when I went through difficult medical stuff, I handled the maintenance on my own.

My dad said my compassion for those who are truly hurting. 

This was the convo though which brings me back to my mom thinking I’m heartless. 

Dad: Your compassio—

Mom: No no, I should shoot you. No no!

Dad: Let me finish. Your compassion for those that are truly hurting. Not the ones that think they are hurting. 

Mom: Choose a different answer! 

So it’s interesting how different people see you. 

I'm not sure about my physical but non-physical I would say my hugs and the fact I care so freaking much

@Ashlex awe love ya Lex!

I’d say my best non-physical feature is my ability to put logic above emotion and make clear-headed decisions. I think my best physical feature is my eyes.

3 minutes ago, All Time No said:

@Ashlex awe love ya Lex!

I’d say my best non-physical feature is my ability to put logic above emotion and make clear-headed decisions. I think my best physical feature is my eyes.

NO I LOVE YOU MORE :D  This is all very true

@Reader I totally forgot about that blog, to be honest. Thanks for reminding me! I do have some interesting stories I still want to put in there.

And yeah that's very interesting. Both things your mum and dad named are very good features to have. Especially the compassion, in my opinion (sonce that's not my strongest suit hahaha). From what I can tell, your compassion and your social skills are your best features. Your kind comments on my blog are actually what inspired me to be more active on this forum again :biggrinsmiley:

@serpentspass sweet! I’ll keep a lookout for them. 

Oh my goodness, same here. I always admire the traits in others that I don’t have way more than the traits we might share. 

I’ve decided my best feature is the fact that small things make me really happy! Thank you for your message! 

5 hours ago, serpentspass said:

Your kind comments on my blog are actually what inspired me to be more active on this forum again :biggrinsmiley:

That’s so freakin awesome! Wow, I hope you’ve only had good experiences becoming more active. Ahhh, don’t blame me for the bad ones! 😂😂 

On 1/6/2019 at 12:36 AM, Reader said:

That’s so freakin awesome! Wow, I hope you’ve only had good experiences becoming more active. Ahhh, don’t blame me for the bad ones! 😂😂 

Luckily, I've only had good experiences so far! I've even started writing a story, which I'm quite proud of:) Also, even if I had had bad experience becoming more active, I wouldn't blame you for it :laughingsmiley:

I think I have what they call "intellectual honesty". I'm no genius, but I'm good at using what smarts I have - not afraid to question myself, to second-guess, and I just really, really like understanding stuff, be it people, politics, philosophy... And while I'm not exactly blessed with much empathy, this trait helps me to figure out how to deal with people and their emotions, also difficult or painful ones, and support them. I often find that our intuitions on how to support another person are really quite terrible, and as I've spent all my life trying to actively figure out how to do that, how to give another person what they need, I've actually became kinda good at it. Which I'm happy about, because low empathy doesn't mean I didn't care. :)

Archived