Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

So there was a positive response to my other post about this, so I thought I’d give it a shot! Post your gender/who you’re seeking, age, and city or zip code in this thread. Hopefully we’ll get some people talking ;) why not 😋 I’ll start.

M for F

sacramento / Anaheim

i love a girl with cute rapid sneezes! I myself have powerful ones  I love energetic music and comedy and am looking for someone to hold close ❤️

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

Age 31

M for F

Dayton, Ohio

Looking for a lady who likes going to movies, and maybe doesn't let allergies get in the way of things like pet ownership or going outdoors.

M for F 

Mexico/Texas border area (Open to long distance) 

I'm passionate about writing and other creative endeavors, as well as adventure and traveling, while also being a bit of a homebody. I'm looking for someone who is kind, funny, confident, smart and with big dreams about the future. Being involved in something creative and loving books, movies and music are big pluses. I have more of a caretaking kink applicable to fictional contexts, but if you have a sneeze fetish or something similar, I can definitely humor you especially since I'm susceptible to allergies. :) 

F for M or F

London

Ah I was very excited to see this conversation beginning. I’d been starting to Dream a Million Dreams about this :). I would really love to just TALK f2f or on the phone with someone who shared the sneeze fetish or something similar to start with. ( caretaking kink sounds interesting).

however I live in London so a long way away! 

F for F !

Orange County, CA

Looking for another girl with a sneezing fetish like me. I’ve never been able to explore this side of myself with someone in real life, and I think like it would be amazing to connect with someone who gets it. ❤️ Down for a friendship where we can be open about this side of ourselves, or more. It’ll be crazy just talking to someone about how it feels to grow up with this fetish, as I’m sure many of us have been alone with these feelings all our lives. Don’t hesitate to say hello! :)

13 hours ago, Meowcat said:

F for F !

Orange County, CA

Looking for another girl with a sneezing fetish like me. I’ve never been able to explore this side of myself with someone in real life, and I think like it would be amazing to connect with someone who gets it. ❤️ Down for a friendship where we can be open about this side of ourselves, or more. It’ll be crazy just talking to someone about how it feels to grow up with this fetish, as I’m sure many of us have been alone with these feelings all our lives. Don’t hesitate to say hello! :)

Meaowcat I couldn’t agree more. I really appreciate typing and reading, but actually talking in real time, that would be something. And step it out of the closet an inch or two more. Would be fascinating to talk. 🙂

On 1/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, Lisayep said:

F for M or F

London

Ah I was very excited to see this conversation beginning. I’d been starting to Dream a Million Dreams about this :). I would really love to just TALK f2f or on the phone with someone who shared the sneeze fetish or something similar to start with. ( caretaking kink sounds interesting).

however I live in London so a long way away! 

Hey, if you want to talk about a caretaking kink I'd love to chat.

hi, i'm Q. i'm a 27 yr old lesbian, artist, vegetarian from the north eastern us. i rlly care about human rights and treating people equitably. 

the things i value most in a relationship are honesty, open communication, mutual respect, and compassion. if this sounds like you, pls feel free to contact me

i wouldn't have thought about putting myself out here like this, except that 3 of my friends found their partners on the forum! so why not me? 

i would also be up for casual general sneeze discussion and possible wav exchanges? voice calls? i'm basically DTS (that's down to sneeze) whether it be ~romantic~ or just for some kinky fun

no men, please 

PS. i'm okay with long distance!

Bisexual

Caretaking kink - me holding you while you're sick sounds absolutely incredible to me

No one over the age of 30 please!

31 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Bisexual

Caretaking kink - me holding you while you're sick sounds absolutely incredible to me

No one over the age of 30 please!

Hey, I'd like to chat if you're also up for it!

Female looking for male 

Area: Toronto Canada

hmu Canadians ;) 

Edited by Melody

F for m/f, preferably f though

New Haven, Mo.

Hi there! I'm a 22 year old artist and animal lover from the midwest! I adore drawing, cooking, and looking after my animals in my spare time. I'm fairly laid back but I don't take sh*t from no one either. I enjoy talking about horror movies, animals, and videogames. I'm not usually big on the dating scene but it would be nice to find that special someone, especially if we have shared interests and kinks! 

Might as well give it a shot!

M for F

Northeast U.S. (New England)

I'm not really sure what to put here! But all I know is that the things that are most important to me are communication and respect! Looking for something casual at the moment, to see where it goes! 😊

50 minutes ago, snzmn2016 said:

If I started a page where we could all connect and one on one chat more, would people be interested?

I would be. Like I said earlier in this thread, a dating or some other kind of social media site or app for this could be great. 

2 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

If I started a page where we could all connect and one on one chat more, would people be interested?

Most definitely, I love one on one chatting!! :)

5 minutes ago, snzmn2016 said:

Awesome start, what platform do you guys think best lends itself to the task?

Could you please elaborate more on what do you mean by platform? Or give a few examples? 

17 minutes ago, snzmn2016 said:

Would u want like a Yahoo or Kik group or an actual webpage?

I tend to prefer kik for one on one chatting, but thats just my opinion...