Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

On 1/20/2019 at 2:16 PM, SneezySara said:

My kik is on my profile if anyone is interested, married F/46 always looking for new M fetish chat partners, preferably similar age....

My kik is on my profile if anyone is interested, married F/46 always looking for new M fetish chat partners, preferably similar age....

Hi IAM a male super bad allergies 36 would love to chat

7 hours ago, Femsnzspry said:

I would to chat! Can I email you at the address on your profile?

12 minutes ago, SneezySara said:

Yeah totally 

16 minutes ago, SneezySara said:

Yeah would love to chat

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 6:38 PM, Melody said:

Female looking for male 

Area: Toronto Canada

hmu Canadians ;) 

Hi would like to chat possibly

• 3 weeks later...

M

Bi

Midwest US

I'd love to Kik or Google HO with anyone, I've been trying to talk to more people in the fetish community. I don't know how to get validated though, so if anyone is interested please respond to this and I'll reply with whatever is easier for you ☺️ 

17 minutes ago, 2embrssd said:

M

Bi

Midwest US

I'd love to Kik or Google HO with anyone, I've been trying to talk to more people in the fetish community. I don't know how to get validated though, so if anyone is interested please respond to this and I'll reply with whatever is easier for you ☺️ 

F

bi

midwest

hi 👋🏻

• 1 month later...

M for F

New York

Looking to talk to women (can be anywhere) about the fetish, kinks, and maybe exchanging some stuff. Also looking to talk generally about life and hobbies and everything that friends talk about. I have a kik or we can talk on this. I also have a youtube channel so anyone can see if they are interested.

M for F

NYC

I really enjoy music and board games and I’m looking to meet someone on here. Reach out if you’d like to talk!

M for F 

Wisconsin

I enjoy collecting anything antique/vintage, film photography biking, listening to music (mostly older stuff, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, and some newer stuff too.) I love being outdoors, but also like too watch movies too.

P.S. I love rapid sneezes

F 22 

Worcestershire, England

Looking for m

I have a YouTube account so people can listen and see if there's interested in me 

Fingers crossed there's some males from the UK on here!

I'm a Male who loves female sneezes

I love torturous, helpless sneezes, build ups, hitching, pre sneeze face stuck...

I'd be willing to try anything, let me know :):)

• 1 month later...

F for M

Sneezing + Caretaking, so I prefer colds but am ready to play in a variety of ways. Open to casual or potentially serious. 

M for F

I am especially turned on by sneezing into tissues. But that's not a requirement...any exploration of the fetish is great!

On 1/10/2020 at 3:11 PM, Starlight2337 said:

F for M

Sneezing + Caretaking, so I prefer colds but am ready to play in a variety of ways. Open to casual or potentially serious. 

Are you only looking for someone in the UK? 

Whatsapp maybe? 

Also F for M
I’m 19 and not looking for something serious but a casual relationship. It would be nice to have someone with shared interests/link to talk to, I’ve never met someone irl like that (that I’m aware of). I’m currently in university in the south for forensics, and I love animals :)

Where in the south I’m M for F around your age in school for engineering. Never met irl either and would love to! 

17 hours ago, SuperWhoWolfImmortals said:

Whatsapp maybe? 

Also F for M
I’m 19 and not looking for something serious but a casual relationship. It would be nice to have someone with shared interests/link to talk to, I’ve never met someone irl like that (that I’m aware of). I’m currently in university in the south for forensics, and I love animals :)

Hey, I'm in the south too. I have WhatsApp but since we can't share contact info through here, you can find me on the worldsplitopen forums under the same username and contact info.