Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:04 AM, sneezewuv said:

F looking for M

Northeastern US

I love listening to and making music, playing Animal Crossing and various games on Switch, YouTube, crafting (embroidery, cross stitch, soap making, the list goes on....), and I love to laugh until I can’t breathe. 😄

feel free to PM me!! ☺️

Hi! Like I said earlier I'm 21, and M looking for F. I'm a big Animal Crossing/Switch fan myself, so I'd love to chat!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

Hey everyone, M looking for F

Im 30 years old and live in Bavaria in Germany. Anyone else from Germany here? 

On 8/7/2020 at 8:38 PM, Neogiomach said:

I feel like now that I’ve been able to ask an admin to add my email to my profile, I feel like I’m more connected!

M looking for M or F 

besides this fetish obviously, I like music, anime, games, and fitness  

I like chatting and I’m ready to put myself out there a little! My Kik is the same as my name on here and the admins have added my email to my profile, they tell me. Hopefully the next step is validation. I can dream, right?

Hey! I'm a 25 y.o M. Into games about anime as well if you'd be interested in talking.

• 5 months later...

Posted on here before, but I'm doing it again lol.

Female, 21, Northeastern US

I love music; it's what I'm pursuing in college. I also watch GameGrumps compilations basically every day because they make me laugh like no other. I am trying to get into anime, I started with My Hero Academia (pretty dang good). I'm looking for someone who can make me smile and laugh :) PM me if you'd like to get to know each other! :)

On 11/8/2020 at 6:36 PM, normandy said:

Hi! Like I said earlier I'm 21, and M looking for F. I'm a big Animal Crossing/Switch fan myself, so I'd love to chat!

Hi! I don't see your email in your profile and I'm not able to message you! :(

m for f

texas 

I like strong harsh wet sneezes but I enjoy them in general. I have no access to view any profiles or contact info or pretty much anything but just trying to meet a F with this fetish in common.

I can't edit my original post, so I thought I'd make a new one: 

M for F

Mexico/Texas border area (Open to long distance) 

I'm pretty laid-back but passionate about my writing career.  I always look to find new things to learn. I want to see more of the world. I quote quite a bit from Star Wars, The Simpsons and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I can sing a bit. I'm a big bookworm, especially the likes of Douglas Adams, Stephen King, Gabriel Garcia Márquez, Gillian Flynn and many others.  I have more of a caretaking kink that's applicable to fictional contexts, but if you have a sneeze fetish or something similar, I can definitely humor you since I'm susceptible to allergies. 

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you with Tinder or other dating apps, what if we made a secret symbol to indicate we are on this forum?

Like a lesser used emoji? 

5 hours ago, Mustang said:

For those of you with Tinder or other dating apps, what if we made a secret symbol to indicate we are on this forum?

I honestly love this idea if it were able to catch on. The emoji: 👃. Lol.

On 5/23/2021 at 1:59 AM, Mustang said:

Maybe this can be the secret code: 🤧😘

Too obvious? lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 26 from the UK. 

I'm at the stage in my life where I'd like to seriously think about getting to know someone else with the fetish romantically. I've always wanted to be able to share that with someone and now I'm feeling ready!

Music is my life, its what I do for a career and what I'm really passionate about. I travel around a lot due to this (before covid) so long distance isn't an issue. 

I have bad dust allergies and mild hayfever. Would love to connect with someone :)

Looking to help set up a friend in Ontario, Ottawa! (Canada)
Bisexual Male so looking for men or women with the fetish

• 3 weeks later...

26 she/her---cis female---bisexual/asexual

midwest, USA

DM me here to initiate conversation, we can go from there. 

f for f 

I live in Oregon city Oregon. 

I like cute girly stifles mainly but also soft sneezes. Would be down to chat and definitely could explore more…

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, Owen said:

I'm 26 from the UK. 

I'm at the stage in my life where I'd like to seriously think about getting to know someone else with the fetish romantically. I've always wanted to be able to share that with someone and now I'm feeling ready!

Music is my life, its what I do for a career and what I'm really passionate about. I travel around a lot due to this (before covid) so long distance isn't an issue. 

I have bad dust allergies and mild hayfever. Would love to connect with someone :)

Hey Owen!

I’m 24 and based in London, also a keen musician, would love to chat!

Female 28 looking for female. Would love to make friends and possibly meet someone. I’m in Oregon message me to chat

Hi everyone.

I'm male, 46 years old (but I'm told I look ten years younger) and I live in Essex, England.

I've recently become single for the first time in 25 years and have decided I'd like to meet a female who shares my fetish. Age isn't a big factor for me, happy to chat with somebody slightly younger or older.

I'm into exercise, playing football (soccer to all you Americans :-) ) and I love music from the 1990s, especially the rave scene..... But I happily listen to anything.

I'm a bit of a geek, I love tech and sci fi, but I'm not a boring nerdy type.

So if you're female and want to chat with a view to meeting up sometime, come and say hi!

F for M

Germany/ northern Germany (if there are any Germans lol)

Also open to just get to know people with the fetish 💁‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...

Male for female, age 30, based in London. 

Generally looking to chat with like minded people and maybe get a drink if you're nearby. Outside of the kink I can also talk politics, prog rock, musical theatre, and distaste for man buns.

Contact details in my profile 🙂

Edited by Shining Light
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 10:51 PM, French Sneezer said:

F for M

Germany/ northern Germany (if there are any Germans lol)

Also open to just get to know people with the fetish 💁‍♀️

hey i´m also from germany :)

would love to chat some time :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Age 20, M for F. Originally from London, living in Cornwall. Down to chill and talk :)

Edited by Coolio