Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

23, F, She/Her, East Coast US.

Super into denial, feathers, exaggerated vocal buildups, torture, teasing, spray, torment, all that jazz. I'm a brat. 

I'm pansexual but tend to prefer male sneezes depending on how they sound.

Kinda just wanna be teased relentlessly ngl. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

On 3/18/2022 at 12:09 PM, Travel said:

I can't edit my original post, so I thought I'd make a new one: 

M for F

Mexico/Texas border area (Open to long distance) 

I have more of a caretaking kink that's applicable to fictional contexts, but if you have a sneeze fetish or something similar, I can definitely humor you since I'm susceptible to allergies.

A special note about me is that I’m demiromantic and kind of demisexual, so it’s important to me to trust in someone and form a connection to them before taking things further in a relationship. But I’m also very open and willing to play along with fetishy stuff even if we don’t know each other all that well. 

I love movies and books. I love writing. If you are interested in something beyond just playing or talking fetish stuff, I have to say that I'm career-focused so I’d like someone who wants to be my partner on that journey, and who wants to have a family someday. I love traveling and I fantasize a lot, especially about kink stuff ;). I speak English and Spanish. 

I'm looking for someone who's kind, smart, nurturing with a sense of humor and curiosity, who doesn't take themselves too seriously, and with an open mind. I rarely if ever drink. My politics leans more liberal or progressive. I'm a skeptical catholic, and I’d prefer if you are respectful of that. 

I'm nearly 30 and also a skeptical religious I enjoy care-taking too I'd be interested in chatting if you're up (also F Panromantic and Ace)

I’m late to the game here but is there anyone in NC on here? 

F looking for M

29 yrs old 

Looking for a friendship and something causal and open to if it grows into something more. 😊

On 8/7/2022 at 7:16 PM, allergihoe said:

23, F, She/Her, East Coast US.

Super into denial, feathers, exaggerated vocal buildups, torture, teasing, spray, torment, all that jazz. I'm a brat. 

I'm pansexual but tend to prefer male sneezes depending on how they sound.

Kinda just wanna be teased relentlessly ngl. 

Id throw you a message but youre not validated 😭

• 1 month later...

Hi. Posting here again for anyone new who’s joined :)

22/F/Northeastern US/Looking for M around the same age

I just graduated college with a music theory degree, so I’m a music nerd (I play saxophone and compose, and I love to sing but I’m very shy about it). I love to talk about human nature and just the intricacies of life. This past year especially has changed me a ton as a person and I’ve become much more aware of myself and my role in the universe *cue the quarter life crisis lol*

I’m quite quiet and shy until I become comfortable with people, but I open up more and more as I become comfy. :) I appreciate patience and honesty in others. 

Feel free to message me 😊

Edited by sneezewuv
  • 2 weeks later...

20/M/Northeastern US/Bisexual

Currently in college, I like music and sports, don't want to get into too many specifics here haha I guess I'm still worried someone I know will somehow find this😅

I'm really into contagion and cold sneezes, if anyone wants to roleplay or even better has a cold they want to share👀

Hi! Recently got over a breakup with my boyfriend so I’m throwing my hat into the ring again! 

I’m 22 Asian female looking for male. I currently work in the tech industry and I enjoy playing tennis in my free time. Im in California. 

Hey. I'm not sure if this thread is really active anymore but I figured this was the best place to put it. I'm a 20 year old male who is looking for a female to explore my fetish with. I'm mainly looking for online interactions but I am willing to meet in person once I get to know you and I of you live close enough. (I live I'm Michigan). Don't be afraid to hit me up. I promise I don't bite☺️

• 2 weeks later...

M, 25, looking for F.

I'm not, how you say, experienced with dating, but I'm looking for someone to explore the fetish with. It's all very fantasy-based for me. I like to talk with others and will get lost in a conversation. 

On 9/24/2022 at 10:54 PM, Mustang said:

Hi! Recently got over a breakup with my boyfriend so I’m throwing my hat into the ring again! 

I’m 22 Asian female looking for male. I currently work in the tech industry and I enjoy playing tennis in my free time. Im in California. 

I’m in Portland OR, 23 y/o trans man would you be interested in chatting ?

Hey everyone,

Im wondering if there's any Canadians around more specifically around Montreal/Ottawa.

Im a M(33) looking to meet F

24 female looking for male and female fetish partners 

I’m a bit more attracted to female sneezes and nose blowing, but it definitely all depends on the person. Related to this fetish: I love colds, caretaking, teasing, and nose blowing.

I’m also very adventurous in other areas 😉

10 minutes ago, Lavendersnz said:

24 female looking for male and female fetish partners 

I’m a bit more attracted to female sneezes and nose blowing, but it definitely all depends on the person. Related to this fetish: I love colds, caretaking, teasing, and nose blowing.

I’m also very adventurous in other areas 😉

You may get more responses posting an approximate location too 😄

1 minute ago, spc_anubis said:

You may get more responses posting an approximate location too 😄

Ooh yeah I completely forgot 😂

I live in the North of England but I’m from the states (California/Texas) and go back there a lot 

Just now, Lavendersnz said:

I live in the North of England but I’m from the states (California/Texas) and go back there a lot 

England for me too 😄 Midlands though ☺️

5 hours ago, spc_anubis said:

England for me too 😄 Midlands though ☺️

Ah cool, kinda thought I was alone out here 😅

Male (FTM). I am seeking any gender, but prefer female slightly. 

I am in Illinois, Chicago suburbs. 

I am seeking a potential romantic and sexual partner (essentially, looking for someone to date), but am likely unable to marry due to being on disability. (Just a heads up regarding that.) Also, I prefer to start slow and, if we do meet in person, meet in a public place first. :)

Not sure how I will know if anyone is interested, so I guess go ahead and send me a PM, or reply here and send me a PM if interested. I suck at keeping up with the forum sometimes, hence a more direct approach being necessary. lol

On 10/21/2022 at 12:39 PM, Lavendersnz said:

I live in california but I’m from Texas!

On 10/22/2022 at 1:43 AM, Lavendersnz said:

Ah cool, kinda thought I was alone out here 😅

I know what you mean 😂 The Brit presence is low but there are a few of us here ☺️

Hey

Im 25 years old and currently live in Europe. Im male and I’m looking to get to know some girls who are into sneezing. Hit me up if you wanna have a chat 🙃🙃

14 hours ago, spc_anubis said:

I know what you mean 😂 The Brit presence is low but there are a few of us here ☺️

Ah that’s good 😊 I’d love to meet some of you 😉