Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

39 minutes ago, snzmn2016 said:

Would u want like a Yahoo or Kik group or an actual webpage?

Out of those, a Kik group would be better. Although I think that a Yahoo group could be a safer way of promoting it on this forum, if I'm not mistaken. Just saying so since as far as I know, we're not allowed to link to Discord (which would be even better than Kik) groups and the like. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

Someone who created such a thing would be able to post a link to it on their profile and say that it's in their profile on this thread and their signature, too. 

3 minutes ago, Bondi said:

Someone who created such a thing would be able to post a link to it on their profile and say that it's in their profile on this thread and their signature, too. 

But only people who are validated would be able to see it, no? I think that snzmn2016 is aiming to make something that non-validated posters would be able to see as well. 

Yeah, unfortunately Pending members wouldn't see it. Sorry. But once you're validated it won't be a problem. :)

22 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

If I started a page where we could all connect and one on one chat more, would people be interested?

Yes I'm super interested

26M for M or F similar age (just for chatting)

I would definitely be interested in chatting with other sneeze fetishists :) Kik group sounds great to me

My kik is on my profile if anyone is interested, married F/46 always looking for new M fetish chat partners, preferably similar age....

From what I've experienced from other websites/apps, there is usually an initial interest but it dies down very quickly. I don't know what you would have to do differently to prolong interest levels, but just be aware of that possibility before you put a lot of work into making a new platform for this kind of thing. 

Plus like... you're not allowed to post outside contact information on the main boards anyway so nobody can find it to begin with, you have to wait until you're validated and put it in your profile, by which time you're already able to contact people privately anyway. 

F for F

I'm new around here, and I'd love to break into the community, and find someone to talk to about this side of myself.  Outside of the actual sneezing, I'd say I'm a big fan of the care taking aspect. Even Just as friends,and or a casual chat,  It'd be great to have a confidante of sorts. 

My other interests include writing, music, poetry, and art. 

Feel free to say hello. 😊

Reminder: You MUST be at least 18 to post in this thread.  Anyone who isn't will be dealt with.  And as stated above no contact information (email, kik, etc) may be listed in thread.  It may only be in your profile area.

Thank you.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
1 hour ago, wmb19 said:

Was a group ever created? Is this purely for dating or are friendships/casual chat welcome as well?

There's a kik group, but I'm not sure how to link you to it since we're not validated. I think you can post on this thread whether you're looking to date or for just friends or something casual. 😊

For those interested. There has been sneeze chat on kik for a while. Just search for the keyword: sneezing

EDIT AGAIN: I’m all good now. You can ignore the rest of this post. I’m happy with my fetish partners 😍

Edited by Reader

No wait, someone just let me know the computer didn’t work for them either. I’ll do it again. I think I know what happened. I’ll edit. 

Edited by Reader
4 hours ago, Reader said:

I'm just here for the feel-goods. I want to trade sneezes. 

Wouldn't it be so awkward if you went to the trouble of contacting me and then discovered my induced sneezes just don't do it for you? They definitely don't do it for me :) 

EDIT: Sorry! The last one didn't work. I just quickly made another one. https://vocaroo.com/i/s1HShr8eZdKk

If you send me a pm, we would just discuss what we would like from each other and what we won't do, etc. This is my first time doing something like this so...don't ruin it? LOL. 

An example of a request from me would be like sneezing while talking.

Just audio for now.

I don't have a preference for sneezes, but I tend to like the harsher-sounding full-bodied ones. 

That was very nice, Reader! I wish I could PM because I'd be up for it! In the meantime, you can listen to one of mine here: 

16 minutes ago, Travel said:

one of mine here

I’d be up for it too 😊 slide into my pms when you have access.