Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

M age 40, London - Lisayep, not sure if I'm the right demographic, and I'm so far at the back of the closet when it comes to the fetish that I'm amongst the moth deterrent and stuff last worn in the 90's, but it would be interesting (and a bit scary) to talk to somebody wired in a similar way.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

5 hours ago, Eastender said:

M age 40, London - Lisayep, not sure if I'm the right demographic, and I'm so far at the back of the closet when it comes to the fetish that I'm amongst the moth deterrent and stuff last worn in the 90's, but it would be interesting (and a bit scary) to talk to somebody wired in a similar way.

I'm 46 and feel the same way as you!! :)

On 1/25/2019 at 5:21 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Reminder: You MUST be at least 18 to post in this thread.  Anyone who isn't will be dealt with.  And as stated above no contact information (email, kik, etc) may be listed in thread.  It may only be in your profile area.

Thank you.

There is already a dating thread (in the adult section, for precisely this reason!)

Maybe a mod could merge this one with that one?

Hey, why not. Hi!

I'm a a 23 year old man looking for a man (around my age please)! I currently live overseas but in a few months I'll be living in the DC area. 

I consider myself an artist! I also love horror movies and scuba diving. I think communication is super important in a relationship! Communication and mutual respect.

I've tried different dating apps, but as a gay man I wish I could meet people in a more organic way, you know? I've also never told anyone in my life about my fetish, so it might be nice to talk to a guy with the same interest. 😅 I'm pretty shy in terms of dating and romance but feel free to chat. Friends are just as good!

This has been one hell of a thread, huh? But it doesn't change that I'm lonely the day before Valentine's so I'll throw my hat in the ring and prepare for it to be ignored!

M for F. 24, suburbs of Washington DC for now.

@zneeze 

Hey! I realize you're looking for a woman, but just considering we're both in the DC area (or I will be soon enough), would you ever be interested in talking? I never realized there could be someone in my area with the fetish as well. Let me know!

M for F

in Texas (San Antonio/Austin) I love loud chesty sneezes. I like going to the gym and going out. Just looking for any girls in my area to hangout with or talk to that understand and feel the way I do about sneezing

Just checking: anybody in Wyoming (USA)? F 21, for M or F. I know, I live in the middle of nowhere, but it doesn't hurt to try 😂

Hi. Im going to give this a try because what i thought was my dream girl turned out to be a lie.

Anyway, 48, M, Racine Wisconsin. I a. Looking for F especially if she has allergies that make her sneeze. I will meet any girl between Kenosha and Milwaukee. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 8:34 AM, snzmn2016 said:

Would love to chat with any female

I'm always up for chatting!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 9:43 PM, Lisayep said:

F for M or F

London

Ah I was very excited to see this conversation beginning. I’d been starting to Dream a Million Dreams about this :). I would really love to just TALK f2f or on the phone with someone who shared the sneeze fetish or something similar to start with. ( caretaking kink sounds interesting).

however I live in London so a long way away! 

I'm not far from london. I'm always up for chatting if you fancy it. 

On 1/4/2019 at 12:23 AM, Meowcat said:

F for F !

Orange County, CA

Looking for another girl with a sneezing fetish like me. I’ve never been able to explore this side of myself with someone in real life, and I think like it would be amazing to connect with someone who gets it. ❤️ Down for a friendship where we can be open about this side of ourselves, or more. It’ll be crazy just talking to someone about how it feels to grow up with this fetish, as I’m sure many of us have been alone with these feelings all our lives. Don’t hesitate to say hello! :)

Are you not able to receive messages?

On 2/12/2019 at 2:50 AM, itchynose2 said:

There is already a dating thread (in the adult section, for precisely this reason!)

Maybe a mod could merge this one with that one?

My account's been "being vetted" for roughly a decade, I think. I don't have access to anything here. 

Would be interested in meeting a lady, nonetheless! :D

I am a 36 y/o M, looking for a F to chat with. I currently live in Texas, but I travel somewhat frequently. 

The prospect of getting to know a woman who shares my fetish has always seemed like an impossible fantasy, one so far fetched it's best forgotten. Normally when I come to the forum, I only read the Sneezing in the Media section and I almost never post. I decided to catch up on some of the other sections today and found this thread. Reading it rekindled that desire, so I decided to take a shot.

I haven't done this before so I am not sure what information people are interested in, but here's a bit more about me. I am 6'4 and i'm generally around 220lbs, give or take. I enjoy reading, woodworking, and most outdoor activities (i.e. hiking, fishing, etc.). I don't watch much TV aside from the news and sports (I'm a GoT fan though), but I do enjoy movies. I've been in the military for over a decade. Fitness is a pretty important part of my life, partially because of my job and partially because it's one of the ways that I relieve stress. Kindness, integrity, intelligence, humor, and fitness (don't have to be an athlete or anything, but a generally fit appearance is connected to attractiveness for me) are all things I value in women. My sneezes are very strong and often wet. I mention that in advance in case those type don't do it for you. 

I'm only interested in text/audio to begin with. Privacy is important to me, especially from a professional standpoint. However, if I got to know someone better and we established a connection/some mutual trust, i'd probably be willing to go beyond that, assuming we are both comfortable with it. 

I hope to "meet" some of you!

Edited by gingerdean
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! 18 years old F looking for male of similar age. I go to school in California but frequently travel back home to Maryland. 

Hoping to get to know some of you! 

6 hours ago, Mustang said:

Hello! 18 years old F looking for male of similar age. I go to school in California but frequently travel back home to Maryland. 

Hoping to get to know some of you! 

hey you're the same age! I'm on the east coast though.

F FOR M

Dallas, TX

Would love to meet someone close In age. Feel free to reach out to me :)

• 4 weeks later...

I appreciate this thread hasn't been posted in for some time, but would like to remind people that threadjacking is against the rules. Any more comments that are not regarding the topic at hand - any complaints about not being validated or suggestions of where things should be posted should be posted in their own relevant thread and NOT this one. Also please note that any personal information (such as email addresses/Kik/etc) is not permitted to be posted anywhere on the open forum. Any future posting of such will be removed and further staff action will be taken against the individual. 

Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

So there was a positive response to my other post about this, so I thought I’d give it a shot! Post your gender/who you’re seeking, age, and city or zip code in this thread. Hopefully we’ll get some people talking ;) why not 😋 I’ll start.

M for F

sacramento / Anaheim

i love a girl with cute rapid sneezes! I myself have powerful ones  I love energetic music and comedy and am looking for someone to hold close ❤️

F, 19, Southern CA here! :)

On 3/18/2019 at 1:47 PM, Thatsneezinggirl said:

Are you not able to receive messages?

I don’t think so :( even though I’ve been using this forum since I was 14 lol. So for half my life now. Someday hopefully, I’ll try to be more active and get validated! :P 

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that validated members can see my contact info now, so anybody who wants to talk to me (29/M/Texas) please feel free to do so! 

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! I’m definitely a latecomer to this thread. 

What did we decide is the best way to connect? Just send private messages to people if we’re interested?

I’m F, 25 years old, in Northeast Ohio, looking for F. Full disclosure: I’m happily married to a man, and he knows I’m interested in women too, and in being close to more than one person at a time. 

I’d love to start by just talking with another woman around my age. I’m in grad school at the moment, and it’s really socially isolating. I’ve never actually talked directly to another sneeze fetishist before! 

I’m not sure how to tell whether I’m a validated member... Contact me if you’re a woman interested in talking! 

On 9/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, Mrs.Primrose said:

Hello everyone! I’m definitely a latecomer to this thread. 

What did we decide is the best way to connect? Just send private messages to people if we’re interested?

I’m F, 25 years old, in Northeast Ohio, looking for F. Full disclosure: I’m happily married to a man, and he knows I’m interested in women too, and in being close to more than one person at a time. 

I’d love to start by just talking with another woman around my age. I’m in grad school at the moment, and it’s really socially isolating. I’ve never actually talked directly to another sneeze fetishist before! 

I’m not sure how to tell whether I’m a validated member... Contact me if you’re a woman interested in talking! 

If only you could receive messages haha