Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favourite Pokemon

Esstrosa

Mine is gliscor becouse black and red is my favourite combination of colours and I like bats second favourite is charmander

Hmmm....so many to pick from...

I'm going to go with Doublade.  Because I like fantasy stuff and it is literally just a pair of swords.  Also, I like it better than Aegislash since I don't really like the look of Aegislash's "hat".  

Mimikyu. I choke up every time this little dude is mentioned. I’ve never seen Mimikyu in the show because I’ve only seen the earlier series, but it wears a Pikachu costume so it can hide its scary form and make friends 😭😭😭 Thanks Puddin for talking about Pokémon on discord! 

1A2096BF-8E97-4EE3-BA80-B43BEE7EC479.jpeg

Vulpix is my favorite! I grew very attached to them when I played PMD:Explorers of Sky with a Vulpix as my character a long time ago. Explorers of Sky is also my overall favorite Pokémon game, so this impact was no surprise to me. 😄

I absolutely adore Bulbasaur! He is hands down my all time favorite because of how cute and bold he is. I also love Arcanine because fluffy fire doggo's are cool and Mimikyu because it's so misunderstood and really just wants a friend and it's cry in the games is adorable! 

11 hours ago, Reader said:

Thanks Puddin for talking about Pokémon on discord! 

More than welcome! Always happy to share the heartbreaking trivia of Pokémon x3 Don't forget Phantump and Banette!! :awesum:

As for my favourite, it's so hard to pick!!

I very much favour the Dark types. I don't think there is a single Dark type that I don't love. My total, all-time favourite is probably Umbreon (and I adore shiny Umbreon too~) but I do also love Absol, Houndour/doom, Zorua, Poochyena/Mightyena, and Sableye. I think Umbreon tops the list, but it's impossible to choose between all of the others >w< 

I love the whole Eevee line, but my favorites are Espeon and Sylveon (I have a little plush Sylveon that hangs from my rear view mirror in my car).

Some other faves include: Jigglypuff, Whimsicott, Vulpix and Ninetales (including Alolan forms), Skitty, Absol, Drifloon and Drifblim, Scrafty, Chandelure, Salazzle, and Bewear.

I could go on.

36 minutes ago, Jejune said:

I love the whole Eevee line, but my favorites are Espeon and Sylveon (I have a little plush Sylveon that hangs from my rear view mirror in my car).

Some other faves include: Jigglypuff, Whimsicott, Vulpix and Ninetales (including Alolan forms), Skitty, Absol, Drifloon and Drifblim, Scrafty, Chandelure, Salazzle, and Bewear.

I could go on.

all of these I LOVE THEM

bulbasaur & all of the bulbasaur evolutions, i love them so so much

I've been trying to limit myself to one Pokémon, but I can't, so here's my list of Pokémon I Iove and will squeal when seeing them on my GB screen:

• Squirtle - it was my very first Pokémon (Oh, the memories.... ^_^)
  • Eevie and all of its eeveelutions, although Vaporeon holds a special place in my heart. I had one in my Blue Edition and it was one of the first Pokémon I ever raised to level 100
  • Vulpix and Ninetales (including Alola variations)
  • Mareep
  • Skiddo and Gogoat
  • Emolga
  • Ponyta and Rapidash
  • aaaaand many more :laugh:

Generally speaking, I have a weakness for water-type Pokémon. I almost never use a rock-type Pokémon and tend to neglect plant types.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one of those people that will adamantly and forever enjoy Gen 1 the best, because I'm stubborn and live my life in a rose-tinted haze.

I think Zapdos is still my favorite. Can't recall a single time that bird ever let me down.

I have a soft spot for so many fire type Pokemon.  Vulpix, Flareon, Charizard, etc, etc.  I think Abra is just too adorable and it drives me nuts that you have to evolve them to get any battle moves.  I wish I could just use them the way they are!

I will admit I like psychic Pokemon- I love Abra and it’s bloodline.

Playing Let’s Go I have a surprising affection for Slowbro now.

Articuno too, I wish there was a falcon Pokemon in gen 1, which is the only one I really played.

Archived