Sneeze Fetish Forum

Once A Year Cold (Warning: Very Descriptive!)

djm4991

It’s that (random) time a year where I get a head cold. My immune system is strong enough that I usually only get sick once or twice a year. I don’t live alone, so I try to avoid making a sound as far as being sick goes, sneezing, blowing etc. However, I’ve given up trying not to cough or sniff.

I was in bed early this morning, everyone else was asleep. I gently breathed through my nose and made a shockingly loud congested sniff. I had a handful of Tissues I used for wiping my nose throughout the night, but I didn’t want to wake anyone else up. So, I made sure everyone else was out cold (Heh), covered the less-stuffed side of my nose with the wad of tissues and blew as softly as I could...

I have no idea where the saying “Blowing softly doesn’t work” comes from, because it was one of wettest blows I have ever experienced. I had 5 or 6 tissues in the wad and, just by clearing the one nostril, they were soaked through. I was glad the other side wasn’t stuffed, or I would’ve had to get up to get more. I bunched up the remains, put it above me somewhere in bed and tried to go back to sleep. 

It was one of those disgustingly aweaome moments, where it was really gross, but super satisfying. 😅

• 1 year later...

I like the description. I also don’t live alone so I can relate to having to be quiet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 2:04 AM, bingochamp7 said:

I like the description. I also don’t live alone so I can relate to having to be quiet.

I'm thankful that I don't honk at all, even when I am sick. 😅

On 4/30/2020 at 12:23 AM, djm4991 said:

I'm thankful that I don't honk at all, even when I am sick. 😅

This is one area where I'm thankful that I do live alone - because my normal blows are like foghorns, and when I get a cold or allergies I only get louder. 

Yes, I can hold back to some extent (while risking triggering a sneeze if I don't clear my nose out), but only feel like I'm done once I've been able to really honk.

I'm glad that you're able to get a good clear-out softly though, one day I might be able to add that to my repertoire!

On 5/3/2020 at 8:52 AM, Rick said:

This is one area where I'm thankful that I do live alone - because my normal blows are like foghorns, and when I get a cold or allergies I only get louder. 

Yes, I can hold back to some extent (while risking triggering a sneeze if I don't clear my nose out), but only feel like I'm done once I've been able to really honk.

I'm glad that you're able to get a good clear-out softly though, one day I might be able to add that to my repertoire!

Hahaha, yeah! 😁

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

If only you were in Australia..........😄😄

I took a look at your profile and it says you prefer females though? 😂

Edited by djm4991
10 hours ago, djm4991 said:

I took a look at your profile and it says you prefer females though? 😂

A guy's mess is a good as a girl's.