Sneeze Fetish Forum

Signs of someone with a fetish??

Yep

Was just wondering....how could you tell if someone has a sneezing or nose blowing fetish?

I have both, and in my personal opinion; you can probably tell that I do. If a woman is sneezy or has a cold, I will ask them if they’re feeling okay. I will also offer them a tissue (or just hand them one). While they are blowing their nose, I will make eye contact with them (but try not to do so in a way that makes them uncomfortable).

On the flip side, if I have a cold or have to blow my nose, I have no problem doing it in public and I usually face people while I do it.  It’s actually part of my fetish to have a pretty woman watch me blow my nose. 

As I was typing this, I am feeling pretty vulnerable (guess I never really admitted that out loud before), but it felt good to say, nonetheless!!

Looking forward to the feedback on this one, as this is the only place that I feel I can be “me”.

All those are possible signs, true.  But the opposite is also possible.  If someone never comments on a sneeze.  Or avoids people who are sick religiously.  Or avoids blowing their nose in public.  They may still have the fetish.  Oftentimes, people with the fetish can be very shy about it.  Or they so badly don't want to be found out that they overcompensate for it. So, there's probably two or three camps people can fall into.

Habitual blessings could also be a sign of the fetish.  Someone who blesses everyone, everytime they sneeze.  They might just be polite, though.

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, ZakuConvoy said:

All those are possible signs, true.  But the opposite is also possible.  If someone never comments on a sneeze.  Or avoids people who are sick religiously.  Or avoids blowing their nose in public.  They may still have the fetish.  Oftentimes, people with the fetish can be very shy about it.  Or they so badly don't want to be found out that they overcompensate for it. So, there's probably two or three camps people can fall into.

Habitual blessings could also be a sign of the fetish.  Someone who blesses everyone, everytime they sneeze.  They might just be polite, though.

I agree. And also, the idea of asking if someone is okay and/or handing them a tissue can also just be someone being nice. Same with if they do any of the things Zaku said though, too. They don’t have to have the fetish to do those either. You can guess but never can you be sure unless someone straight-up says they have this fetish

• 1 month later...

I think sometimes one of the biggest tells is overcompensating and trying very hard to act unfazed and calm by sneezes, or at least I'm personally like that. If somebody else is talking about colds or allergies, I try to stay out of it or direct it into another topic. And if I sneeze, I hate being blessed, haha! I try very hard to keep it to myself and not direct attention to myself. I suppose it's because in my head, sneezing is a much more private affair...

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with @sneezelover6. That's literally me. One day, almost everybody in my class was sneezing for some reason (spring allergies? Idk), and guess what: I never blessed them. Probably I was the only person in my class who ignored sneezing so hard it could almost look suspicious lol 😂. When I see that somebody is about to sneeze, I immediately try to turn away and pretend to suddenly be very focused on something else. Oh, and I haven't sneezed in public for about 6 years, even when I'm with my friends or family 😅 Mental block is a funny thing...

• 3 years later...
On 5/22/2019 at 7:31 PM, peach_princess said:

I agree with @sneezelover6. That's literally me. One day, almost everybody in my class was sneezing for some reason (spring allergies? Idk), and guess what: I never blessed them. Probably I was the only person in my class who ignored sneezing so hard it could almost look suspicious lol 😂. When I see that somebody is about to sneeze, I immediately try to turn away and pretend to suddenly be very focused on something else. Oh, and I haven't sneezed in public for about 6 years, even when I'm with my friends or family 😅 Mental block is a funny thing...

I can understand that😂