Sneeze Fetish Forum

Down Period

sistersneezes

So this is kind of being discussed in another thread, but in case you haven't seen it, basically none of the Admins. are active. I think PuddinPop stepped down (or something) a while ago and none of the others are active. What that means is that no one (including me) is getting validated. No new accounts are being added so if you applied for an account and haven't gotten a reply, this is why. We can choose to be upset or we can choose to realize that these people have lives outside of the forum. They aren't getting paid to do this. Maybe no one cares but personally I only joined a short time ago. I would like to see this site continue as a place where sneeze fetishists can go to find understanding. I do not know if we can do anything about this on our own. I do not know why this happened but i would like this forum to continue. 

This is for all the Moderators and Admins. Thank you for doing your part to help keep this site running like it is supposed to. You probably don't get enough love. Your job can be hard deciding who to ban, and who to validate. Thank you for all you do.

As has been stated in the Announcements section, the forum will be going down this weekend. Don't panic. PuddinPop is just taking it down so she can do some maintenance and clear a large backlog of staff stuff that has to be done on top of all the validation stuff. This may have to happen for a few weekends, but I think it's a reasonable course of action since it will be much harder for her to do this while the forum is open. I'm not sure if validations are part of what PuddinPop will be working on, but either way, I hope everyone can be patient. I think it's like six months worth of stuff she has to catch up on which is a huge task for one person.

Archived