Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favourite video game of 2018

Esstrosa

My personal favourite was game I knew was gonna be good butt I didn'tknow how good and that is spider-man ps4 great story great gameplay really fun stuff great charcters new ideas so much backstory to all the villian new better back stories great charcter design great audio and so much fun I'm really exited for spider-man ps4 2 God of war and Detroit become human where a close second tho 2018 was a great year for games and 2019 is looking pretty good kingdom hearts 3 days gone and much more  

I’d also have to say Detroit: Become Human was my favorite game of 2018! 

Deltarune is also high on my list! I know it was only the demo, but it was so much fun to play something new from Toby Fox.

2018 was a great year for really engaging single-player games. Detroit, as mentioned, is a popular contender especially with the droves and droves (and droves) of fangirls but Red Dead Redemption 2, while not as perfect as a lot of journalists were lauding, was still a damn fine game. Spider-Man was incredible, God of War was amazing. We got the Reignited Trilogy of Spyro, Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Monster Hunter: World, too...

it's hard to choose just one, so I don't think I can and instead I'll just celebrate what a good year it was. I'm willing to forgive the unnecessary popularity of battle royale games because we got so many really solid single-player games. I was also really looking forward to finally being able to play Okami and Resonance of Fate on my PS4, so those were nice additions.

But Red Dead Redemption 2 is probably my pick for best game that came out in 2018 because Okami came out in 2006 originally. God of War was also really good, to be fair.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played that many new games of 2018 to be honest, but...

I guess my favourite was Spider-Man on the PS4. Really because I was a fan as a kid, and this gave me a lot of new interesting stuff as well as some classic villains. If you can pick it up for a decent price now I would say definitely give it a go.

I also enjoyed Spider-Man, especially the characters and story but I think it had some annoying parts as well, for example stealth sections were much much better in the arkham games. I didn't like god of war as much as many people seemed to and I haven't played very much of Red Dead Redemption yet. It does seem interesting but I doubt it'll be my favourite. I've heard some really good things about Obra Dinn but haven't played it yet.

So I think my favourite game is Monster Hunter World. The monsters have so much personality that I feel sorry for hunting them sometimes. The world feels alive and feels like it has its own ecosystem. It takes some time to used to but I think is also rewarding when you put time into it. I think my second favourite is Octopath Traveler. it has its flaws but I think it's a very charming game, and it has some great music.

5 hours ago, facet said:

I really liked God of War, but honestly hated Detroit: Become Human. David Cage is a hack.

Completely understandable and valid and honestly same I hate David cage but not going to lie Quantic dream's makes good freaking games

1 minute ago, facet said:

I disagree, but I'm glad you find joy in them and I'm not going to take that away from you

:hug: I love you facet

On 2/17/2019 at 4:48 PM, facet said:

I really liked God of War, but honestly hated Detroit: Become Human. David Cage is a hack.

Heavy rain and Detroit are good beyond two souls sucks try playing deatroit with friends it's funny 

Archived