Sneeze Fetish Forum

lesbian vampire build-up

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

I have a new character, Katya. She's a vampire, a lesbian, a badass, and inclined to be devastatingly romantic. 

This is her, here: 

Katya.png

I LOVE ME MY SNEEZY GAY VAMPIRES ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

This is really good :D

0_0 there are more details than just the sneeze expression that you did a really good job drawing! I notice the pointed ear and how you drew the little motion lines for the feather. I really like the way the feather itself is drawn! I wonder if her lesbian lover is a bird/angel or harpy girl that is using her own feather to tease her lover's nose or if the feather randomly came towards the vampire.

In all seriousness though, I am curious where the feather came from. I think the vampire design looks very nice! She has a cool and sweet hairstyle. The pointed teeth are neat to see when her mouth looks so sneezy! Great way to draw the eyes too ^^

The way the nose itself seems to be pressed by the feather and tilts a little upwards is a very nice detail you drew! I like how you drew the nostril and nostril rim.

1 hour ago, mysterysneeze said:

0_0 there are more details than just the sneeze expression that you did a really good job drawing! I notice the pointed ear and how you drew the little motion lines for the feather. I really like the way the feather itself is drawn! I wonder if her lesbian lover is a bird/angel or harpy girl that is using her own feather to tease her lover's nose or if the feather randomly came towards the vampire.

In all seriousness though, I am curious where the feather came from. I think the vampire design looks very nice! She has a cool and sweet hairstyle. The pointed teeth are neat to see when her mouth looks so sneezy! Great way to draw the eyes too ^^

The way the nose itself seems to be pressed by the feather and tilts a little upwards is a very nice detail you drew! I like how you drew the nostril and nostril rim.

Thank you very much!! Sometimes I just get inspired to go all out and actually put a strong effort into drawing something and Katya just inspired me tbh! I'm so happy that you appreciate all the details I added, it was really fun to draw them all.

I'm not 100% decided on where the feather came from yet, but I do think that someone's tickling her nose with it on purpose, either with or without the intention of making her sneeze (though that is clearly going to be the result ;)

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
typo

This is lovely!  What nice linework you have, very smooth and expressive. :)  I like the angle of her head, too.  It definitely adds to the atmosphere of the anticipation!

You are welcome! I appreciate you taking time replying to comments. That means a lot ^^

i am happy seeing your character. She seems like a very cool character with how you described her! I would like seeing more drawings of her or who you imagine her lover to be like. 

This is super cute! I really like the look of the character, and feather tickling is always great. Loving the implication that she's being induced by someone else "off screen" as it were. Plus, I'm always a fan of noses, and hers is really cute.

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

"Lesbian vampire sneezing" is quite possibly the most powerful phrase in the English language to me and this piece is fantastic at bringing it to life

This drawing is so simple, but expressive and anatomically correct! 😍 Omg, I love it! 

P. S. What country/language does her name come from? I might be guessing correctly... 

thank you guys so much for your feedback!! 

On 2/4/2019 at 10:30 AM, mysterysneeze said:

I would like seeing more drawings of her or who you imagine her lover to be like. 

i will definitely be drawing more of her (and her love interest!) for the community. 

i'm working on a mini comic right now :3c 

On 2/15/2019 at 12:25 PM, peach_princess said:

P. S. What country/language does her name come from? I might be guessing correctly... 

I was thinking Russia or something like that! 

• 3 years later...

Oh my goddess!!!! I’m going crazy over how cute she is. I bet she has a very cute sneeze to go with that face. Keep up the great work. 😍🥰😘

• 1 month later...

super cute! Would love to see more. 

Well done

Cheers, 
Drea

This is a very well drawn pic. The expression is great and the added bonus of seeing the feather tease her nose is just gravy. Great work and thank you for sharing.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...