Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mira Karat ❤

peach_princess

I can't believe there's no kudos to Mira Karat yet! Not only she's a beautiful sneezer, but also very brave to show her face! Thanks to her, I was inspired to become a content creator myself. And she also has a great personality and a sense of humor. It feels like if we met in real life, we'd have good chances of becoming friends :)

@MiraKarat Спасибо, Мира! Ты классная) And may the force be with you! 🌟

That's right!  How was there no kudos topic before now?  Mira is so generous to keep posting videos.  There's never been anyone with sneezing fits as wonderful as hers!  Great buildups too and chhinkni works so well on her nose.  Simply amazing and well deserving of many thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 10:07 PM, peach_princess said:

I can't believe there's no kudos to Mira Karat yet! Not only she's a beautiful sneezer, but also very brave to show her face! Thanks to her, I was inspired to become a content creator myself. And she also has a great personality and a sense of humor. It feels like if we met in real life, we'd have good chances of becoming friends :)

@MiraKarat Спасибо, Мира! Ты классная) And may the force be with you! 🌟

Персиковая ты моя принцесса❤️

Я знаю, я очень вовремя заметила😂

Thank you guys all for such kind words!! 

Hi Mira, :wubsmiley:
I just wanted to tell you here that I find you extraordinary. I've been following you since your very first video, always in awe. You are magnificent in every way, personality, courage, smile, and I can't find words to express what I feel at the sounds of your sneezing. I'm kind of like in the stars on each of your videos. At the risk of my heart explodes, I wish I could meet you one day. Unfortunately, I do not speak English or Russian.

You too Peach, you are my favorites on Youtube. ^_^
I really admire what you two are doing. A very big thank you to both of you !!

Cпасибо
Thank you
Merci, du fond du coeur !! :heart:

Joining in ridiculously late to say that I really like your content Mira! Thank you so very much for sharing! :)

Damn! Only just found this thread! Better throw my praise in here for the wonderful, beautiful and incredibly talented Mira Karat! Your awesome! Some of the best sneezing videos out there, you have my eternal thanks for being brave enough to make them :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes, she’s a fabulous sneezer and a great contributor for the community.

Я тебя очень люблю, Мира.

:heart::wub::heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, oOMariusOo said:

Hi Mira, :wubsmiley:
I just wanted to tell you here that I find you extraordinary. I've been following you since your very first video, always in awe. You are magnificent in every way, personality, courage, smile, and I can't find words to express what I feel at the sounds of your sneezing. I'm kind of like in the stars on each of your videos. At the risk of my heart explodes, I wish I could meet you one day. Unfortunately, I do not speak English or Russian.

You too Peach, you are my favorites on Youtube. ^_^
I really admire what you two are doing. A very big thank you to both of you !!

Cпасибо
Thank you
Merci, du fond du coeur !! :heart:

Sorry for the slight thread-jack; but at least your comment seems pretty fluent, and if your conversational skills are on par with your comment, then you’d have no problem being understood, or understanding every-day-English :).

On 2/24/2020 at 6:15 PM, MiraKarat said:

Персиковая ты моя принцесса❤️

Я знаю, я очень вовремя заметила😂

Thank you guys all for such kind words!! 

I have to agree with oOMariusOo that you and your sneezes are phenomenal, and I’m always looking forward to a new video from you, and it always makes my day, when I see one. You’ve probably seen a lot of my comments on your videos, under the username ”PC Simo” or ”ʃimana Tervasuo”. You’re one of my all-time favourite content-creators; and meeting you face to face one day would be a dream come true for me, as well. :wub::heart:❤️🔥

Yours Forever,

Saimou

On 2/12/2021 at 4:58 AM, Lexie13 said:

I was so sad to see she took down her videos. She's really one of the greats!

Really? That IS sad :cry::byesad:😭. I really hope she makes a comeback some day.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

She is/was amazing, and while her videos may not longer be available, her contributions were always fantastic!