Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guys Look

Kicker

Look at these emojis. 

When would you ever use this???

:pyth: ???

:rei::robot: ??????

:war: Okay, this one, I agree with the message, but I would never use this during a political discussion.

And some are mildly offensive.

I love this one:  :bicycle:

But when!! Would it ever be appropriate to use these? I'm tipsy, dying laughing right now because

WHO CAME UP WITH THIS:  :jerry:

You know what would rule though? Is if someone got roasted in Snake Pit and I responded with

:rip:

There are soooooooooooooooo many emoticons on here that have existed since the beginning of time that i am convinced no one has ever used and that i'm almost equally convinced that they will never be used at all. (like, organically. if someone uses them just to sass me about this post i don't consider that as counting :lol: ) 

I don't know why we still have them all, except for that probably sorting out emoticon overpopulation isn't a priority, for u kno, good reasons lol the forum staff are so busy with keeping the place running and happy even when there's enough of them to do so

But yeah we have some goofy ones. I particularly like :dancesequence:

Hey!!! I've seen many of those used!!!

:pyth: Heck I even remember the code for this one by heart! :D U saying you're not a Monty Python fan????

Some other long time favourites:

:frust:
  Aaaaah I feel so often like this!

:stretcher: Yes, this often is the feels after reading a particularly good fic.

:vampire: Heck I've used this one too enough to remember the code... but I can't remember why can't understand :lol:

A little bit of fetish wonderful is :drool: , but when it gets seriously awesome the feeling is definitely :dribble:

:cheers: Also important!

:evilmage:Now this... yeah. Brilliantly catches that one mood I'm sure!

While some of them might not be in a lot of use on the open forum, I sure as hell love to spice up my PMs with those little yellow guys :D

My all time favourite is this one :horse: Just look at the expression on the horse's face :lmfao:I love and appreciate the wealth of emoticons on here, it's one of the things I love about this fourm because it reminds me of the times when emojis were still called smileys and where the perks of online forums was that each had their own select number of them depending on the needs of the individual forum. So depending on what forums you were, you could discover new, shiny ways of expressing your drooling faces.. erm... emotions ^^

I mean... wanna be cheeky when congratulating someone to their birthday? Use that one: :wheelchair:

Feel like something or someone, or yourself deserves a good old poke? :pokey: (<-- best representation of "poke it with a stick" I've seen ^^)

I love the wealth of emoticons we have here and I hope they will stay... *insert romantic music as I ride into the sunset with my riding-banana-emoji*:bananallama:

Wow! I just realized how to get these! Personal favorite is :chop:thats pretty good. Theres also :fish: which reminds me of the "Fish Schlapping Song" from Monty Python

i think the best ones however are :pain:      :banned: and :hang:

On 2/5/2019 at 2:13 AM, sistersneezes said:

:chop:

And this is exactly  what I will need to describe my politics! Nothing else could do better!

11 hours ago, doggo said:

And this is exactly  what I will need to describe my politics! Nothing else could do better!

OMYGOSH YES!!!

On 2/4/2019 at 7:49 AM, Kicker said:

When would you ever use this???

:pyth: ???

When you're looking at the bright side of life and some guy says he has a friend in Rome.

Whenever someone makes a Monty Python reference this is just the thing. I didn't know it existed, thank you.

Archived