Sneeze Fetish Forum

Victory to cold (Idea)

I love Alan Rickman

Would anyone be interested in a story where a well-dressed man is on the run being chased and then thinks he’s won but then comes down with a terrible cold with coughing and sneezing?

So I got this story idea since there is this ARG thing going on with Wilbur Soot wanting to edit for JackSucksAtLife and trying to get Kai fired, and he’s making all these story videos. He was on the run from some mysterious person and had to edit with unsecured WiFi routers, complaining a lot about being cold. A recent video in the ARG is where he’s supposedly won and gotten Kai fired, and he’s now “an editor. The editor” and the “king.” He seems all strong (and dressed nicely) until he throws his jacket and walks to a hill and stands there saying this place is all his. Then he collapses and gets into a coughing fit.

I highly doubt this story will be ARG-related. But what do you guys think of this idea in general? Just wanted to tell the backstory of how I thought of it to give an idea too of what would occur. I can’t guarantee I’ll start it very fast since I’m busy, but if enough people are interested, I may start it when possible

Archived