Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other forums or sites for kink RP/discussion?

Travel

As I have mentioned elsewhere in the forums, I feel like my kink is more focused on caretaking in fictional contexts. For example, one scenario I like is a guy and a girl or two girls out on a sailing trip where they face a storm that leaves them with a cold and seasickness. One of the stories I've written on here is based on that. By the way, I'm not into V-ing, although it doesn't bother me. Given the time I've been spending here, I'm not sure if my kink is too "off-topic" for the forum, so I've been wondering if there's other places where I could explore it. I hope this isn't coming off as a dismissal of the forum because that's not my intent at all, I've loved it here and I will keep visiting, I just want to make sure that I'm not going too off-topic with the ideas I want to explore. Thanks in advance! 

50 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

there's always the kink side of tumblr, and i think there's rp on fetlife

I've bumped into that on tumblr and have met some very cool people, but unfortunately, people are very hesitant to do anything else than their own stories because there are some very abusive folk out there on that particular site. I don't know if there isn't a way to vet people in there. I think I might give fetlife a shot. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Travel said:

I've bumped into that on tumblr and have met some very cool people, but unfortunately, people are very hesitant to do anything else than their own stories because there are some very abusive folk out there on that particular site. I don't know if there isn't a way to vet people in there. I think I might give fetlife a shot. Thanks! 

just fyi there's some very abusive folk in almost every community. it's a good idea to just keep assessing ppl to make sure you're being respected no matter where u go.

12 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

just fyi there's some very abusive folk in almost every community. it's a good idea to just keep assessing ppl to make sure you're being respected no matter where u go.

That's true, but I'll say that something that really appeals to me about this forum is that it's a pretty friendly environment. I'd like to find more places like that. 

Archived