Sneeze Fetish Forum

Meet up? (SoCal)

Vintagedarling

Anybody live in SoCal and wanna meet up? Vent in person to nearly a complete stranger? (You know my birthday, soooo ‘nearly’) stick around and ya might get my social;D Hahaha!! Someone who has the same kink and would rather skin themself alive then tell anyone near and dear to them how much of a weirdo they really are? Well let’s go get some coffee or ice cream!! Or go for a walkies!! We can talk about aaaaannnnnnyyyyything!! Like have you noticed how there hasn’t been any serial killers lately? Because of Forensic Files I’m sure!! XD or maybe there has been a recent string of murders you can fill me in on! Or maybe you ARE an up and coming SK and I’ll be your first or next Vic!! How was your first horrible high? I thought this is what it’s like to be possessed my a demon. As I lay in my bed starring at my dark ceiling, not able to move, but knowing I could toooootally move. Man, Woman, Other, Sasquatch, Whatever let’s meet up— if not no worries— tooootally high rn, and I will totally remember posting this and look at this tomorrow to see how many views (and no comments— haha!! ‘Internally Dying’), aka only way I’ve got the guts to post this desperate bs.

Archived