Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy guy at Mc Donald’s today

Coffee Mug

Just wanted to share this one with the forum :) 

It has been exceptionally warm in the last 2-3 weeks here, it really seems like spring time and the pollen count is quite high already. 

So today I was at Mc Donald’s to grab some lunch (yah I know so unhealthy) and it was packed with people. As I wait in the line I notice a group of guys chattering loudly in the queue next to me. I’d say they were all around their early thirties? Anyway, as I was bored my attention was caught by this guy, average tall, very good looking (my personal opinion), cute smile and glassy eyes, his nose was red and I could easily guess it was itching badly. I could see he wasn’t interacting with the others but he had this “spaced out” look, mouth hanging open. Every now and then he would reach for his nose and he would roughly rub it, up and down with two fingers, then with his whole palm, squashing it, I could hear the sound his nose did, like very wet.

My time to order arrived and in the meantime the group went and sit down at a table. Of course I chose the only table left that a had a view on the group (super perv alert!) as I hoped to catch some sneezing from this guy. I was starting to lose interest and hope and was minding my own business when suddenly I heard the wettest, itchiest, desperate sneeze I have witnessed in a really long time, like: AAAARRRRSSSHHHHT!!!

His friends laughed at him but he was not done, his mouth hanging open, eyes shut, chest hitching erratically and I could see he was desperately fumbling in his pockets for a tissue. He did not find it on time as a second, wet and even more desperate sneeze came roaring: EEEERDDDDDSHHHHTTT!!! and a third HEEEGGGGGSHHHT!!! 

At this point a couple of people turned around to look at the poor guy. He really needed a tissue and finally he found one and geared up for the forth time. He tried to muffle the sneezing into the scrambled tissue: EEEMMMMSSSSHHHTT!! .... RRRRRSSSSHHHT!!!!!.....MMMMSSSHHHTTT! You could hear the desperation in his sneezes and he proceeded to quell the itch by furiously rubbing his nose with the soaked tissue.

The poor guy got a few bless you’s from his friends but he was far from being done. His nose was so red, mouth hanging open. eyes shut tightly.... he was going to sneeze again! At this point he stands up, tissue covering his nose, gearing up for another sneeze and proceed to walk pointing at the bathroom. Before he gets there he’s overwhelmed by another volley of wet desperate sneezes: AAATCHHHH!!!! EIGGGGSHHHH!!! AAAADDDDDSSSHHHH! IIHHHSSSSHHHH! 

I still could hear him behind closed door, like oh my god, I was melting away!

He came out after 5 minutes, red nose and swollen eyes and at that point his friends were ready to go, so he just joined them and off they went. 

I am a happy happy girl 😁 I feel sorry for the poor guy though! I hope he found relief after that.

Thank you for reading and I hope to share soon again :) 

Congrats. Obs like this seem to come once every blue moon nowadays. Nice work snagging the table with the best view lol (totally something I would do). 

Thanks for sharing. It sounded very hot and it was just this "everyday situation" for an observation, which I like myself so much. 

Very well described! 

That's probably one of the best obs I've read in a very long time. Thanks so much for sharing.

• 1 year later...

I hope I won't get in trouble for resurrecting a 2 year old thread, but oh my god this is one of my favorite observations ever!  I LOVE allergy sneezes, especially if they're male, unstifled and if there are tissues involved!  I literally bookmarked this a long time ago and read it a couple times a year. 😅

• 1 year later...