Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seinfeld

Heathcliff

Does anyone like the sitcom Seinfeld?

I’ve heard some people don’t like it. I think those people are a bit weird. 🙃

It's one of my favorite shows. I'm glad it's syndicated, so I can watch it almost any time if I feel like it and always get a great laugh. Just the other day I was remembering the episode where they all get lost at the movie theater, it's probably one of the episodes I quote the most, especially the dialogue from "Checkmate." 

The funny thing about this is that I’m actually watching it as I type this...

But yeah, I love that show. It’s my mom’s all-time favorite show, so I kinda grew up on it. I learned to appreciate it more and more as I got older, and now it’s basically a nightly ritual for us to watch it together!

For the record, I don't think it's weird if people don't like the show. I was having a joke with JeJune.

But it is one of my favourite sitcoms and I still enjoy it.

Call me weird but I don't personally care for it. :P But I'm not a huge fan of most sitcoms either so I guess it is what it is, lol!

I watched it a lot when I was a kid, so it's really grown on me. Even though I don't watch it that much nowadays, I think it's a good show for the weekend :D

• 2 months later...

I love Seinfeld one of the best it's like breaking bad everybody loves it I've got all the seasons on iTunes and watch it sometimes

There's nothing I enjoy more than watching people get worked up over nothing. So yes, I am a bit of a fan. 

Archived