Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are your fav makeup products?

Melody

Hi! I thought this could be a really fun topic to share all of our favourite makeup products! It's also a cool chance for new recommendations for new favs! I'm always on the hunt for great products! I'm going to divide my list by product and try to pick one, but these really are the best of the best imo!

Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (great for oily and acne prone skin. Also doesn't transfer to clothing).

Concealer: Two Faced Born This Way Concealer (super full coverage, great value for your money).

Bronzer:  Hula Bronzer Benefit Cosmetics. (great for a wide range of skin tones).

Highlighter: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer (great value for money).

Brows: Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade (seriously lasts FOREVER, so worth your money).

Powder: L'Oreal True Match Powder (very affordable :) ).

Eyebrow gel: Anastasia Brow gel (like glue for your eyebrows).

Mascara: Any mascara by Maybelline, all super great.

Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo liner (suuppper black and easy to apply). 

Setting Mist: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray (makes your makeup last forever). 

Lipstick: Any liquid lipstick by Anastasia Beverly Hils, will not budge from your lips!

Lipliner: Pillowtalk by Charlotte Tillbury 

Eyeshadow palette: my fav is personally the Renaissance Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. There's a lot of neutral colours I can use for brown eyes. 

Brushes: All the brushes by Real Techniques are amazing quality and very inexpensive! 

Your turn ;) Need some new suggestions!

Velvet matte lip cream by Victoria Secret.... I have every single shade!!! 💄👄💋

I love BECCA (not sure why they capitalize the brand name, but whatever) for primer, foundation, concealer, and bronzer/blush/highlighter pallets. Buxom "Brooklyn" lipstick is my go-to color. Because my eyes are pretty sensitive I stick with Clinique eye products because they're hypoallergenic. I'm also a bit obsessive about EcoTool brushes--great quality at a fraction of the price of most other brands.

I also own a disturbing number of Zoya nail polishes :lol:   

Mascara by Maybelline or Cover Girl.  Actually, any type of (black) mascara I couldn't live without.

Two particular shades of Revlon lipstick I've used since college:  Softsilver Red and Silverspun Rose

• 1 year later...

I don't usually swear by makeup products (I like trying new stuff) but:

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll -YSL