Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eye contact when nose blowing?

CheekyGuy

Many people, when they blow their nose around others, try to look away or look down while doing it. But I wondered if anyone is happy with making eye contact with someone while they do so? Or how they feel about someone else who might be happy to make eye contact while they blow? It could be intimate, shameless, embarrassing for either party, and so on, but really interests me. It could actually be a type of 'come-on'?

It's so bold to maintain eye contact while engaging in what I think most would consider to be a vulnerable or embarrassing activity. I think most people look away to avoid embarrassment and not draw any more attention to what's happening, so it takes some big dick energy to maintain eye contact and not turn away from a person or conversation while blowing your nose. It also almost makes it seem like that person's time is too valuable to waste even just a few seconds by disengaging from whatever social interaction is taking place. Or it's indicative of an attitude that they don't consider what they're doing to be a big deal and they expect others to accept that. I think it can be pretty hot from the right person! Not sure how I'd feel about a total stranger doing it... sustained eye contact with randos is usually uncomfortable no matter what the situation. 

A friend of mine, she's a really great loud honker which i love, we still maintain conversations like its nothing while she's honking away...full eye contact and all. I think it's the only way for me to show it's no big deal to me while she's blowing her nose to keep how i really feel at a minimum lol

Archived