Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

False. I mean, I'm weird, but not that kind of weird. :P (I do like to learn things though, but only things I choose to learn about and without pressure).  

The person below me has pets. 

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

TRUE. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Mornings suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

The person below me is cutting down on meat-eating.

Technically no. I haven’t eaten any meat in almost a year, so I suppose I’m not cutting down anymore. 

The person below me has a very physical hobby, like a contact sport. 

True, I think, if I understood the question.  I don't play any sports competitively but I LOVE training in the gym, doing weights and running, trying to get stronger and run faster.  But to me it's very much about personal development, not trying to do any better than anyone else but doing the best that I can possibly do and being proud of myself.  Of course, that said, I wouldn't NOT brag if given half a chance about the fact that I can squeeze 163 pounds with my thighs.  That's like my proudest achievement to date. :laugh:

The person below me has a personal achievement that they are proud of and would like to tell us about it! :)

Yes! I am going to be playing in a youth orchestra very soon, but the twist is that they go on tour every few years to different countries. We also get instruction from members of our local professional symphony. So even though it’s only a youth orchestra, it’s still an incredible and fun achievement I’m really looking forward to. And since I made it to regional orchestra last school year, I also am automatically going to districts and then will audition for regionals and all-states too. I was one chair from all-states last year, so hopefully I make it this year!

The person below me likes to read comics when they’re bored

True! I like manga a lot and often read it on free manga sites!

The person below me loves cotton candy.

YESSSSSS! Cotton candy is incredible! 

The person below me agrees that classical music is underrated in today’s society

False. I’m not much of a classical music kinda human. It’s cool but to a point. I guess it’s just not my cup of tea

The person below me has moved within the past 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...

False, but I do love their honey mustard sauce. I would buy that in a jar if I could!

The person below me has never responded in this thread before now. 

Heck no! I love Christmas so much. Celebrating Jesus’ birthday and giving to others :) 

The person below me is on the forum in their bed when they should have been out of bed by now

Very much so true. I have a ridiculous amount of chores and homework to get done.

The person below me hasn’t left their house in the past 24 hours. 

False, oh man so false.  The last time I didn't leave my house for that long was a couple of weeks ago when I physically couldn't and I hate being cooped up so much!

The person below me is looking forward to Monday.

Tomorrow-Monday? I'm pretty indifferent. It's going to be nice to hang out with horsey again, though. ^_^ 

The person below me likes to watch documentaries. 

If today were yesterday, I would’ve said yes, I was reading a Spanish story based on the story of La Llorona. But I finished it yesterday, and I have to wait until school tomorrow to get another Spanish story from my teacher to borrow.

The person below me has more than one pet

• 1 month later...

Nope! Been a one-pet house for a while now.

The person below me is happy that I'm reviving this thread? :tongue:

true! i like this thread.

the person below me has halloween plans this year?

False-ish...? I have to work so they’re... plans...? Lol it’s okay though, last year I dressed up as a Jedi and it was boss. 

The person below me loves to travel and will be visiting a new place soon!