Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

A bit of yes and no - I love the being off work aspect, but family commitments can be a bit trying...

The person below me has never climbed a mountain

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

No but i hiked up a mountain twice when i went camping when i 13 and 14. 

The person below me loves those old animated christmas movies even when its not christmas.

Certain ones for sure, but one that is quite frequently shown in my country is Snow white. A great classic, no doubt. However (!), it always seem to be shown when my entire family is gathered and when sneezy does his thing, I end up red as a fire truck with my whole family staring and wondering why I turned into a chameleon. 😅

The person below me has a hidden talent! :D

I did.  I worked a double last night, which meant I got today off.   I slept, got a few things done and laid on the couch with my dog A LOt.   

the person below me is done holiday shopping.

Yes and no. I just had an orchestra concert. Didn’t shop at all, I leave that to my parents and friends. I hate shopping

The person below me loves the holidays but doesn’t listen to a lot of holiday music or dress up in a lot of holiday related stuff

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
Wrong page, so wrong answer. Fixed it to be an answer to the right question

false, i like to watch all the holiday specials on tv and listen to the holiday songs

the next person likes genre fiction

I do like me a good fiction (either movie or book) from time to time :D

The next person has found the meaning of life. B)

true i have. it's to make your own meaning and assign things value for yourself. to me, the meaning of life is to observe and appreciate the universe and the world i live in, and to love people. 

the next person has a pet

1 minute ago, aggedy_ann said:

I have a wonderful labradoodle named Zach.   

The person below me doesn’t like the dark.   

Firstly, Labradoodle is now my favorite word. 

Secondly, very correct! Mortally afraid of the dark. Heck, this 25 year old grown man frequently keeps his night light on. 

The person below me has grand plans for the holidays! 

false! quiet plans at home only, but i'm still looking forward to them. also, i second you on the nightlight situation. 

the next person prefers tea over coffee

False! A younger me would probably have said otherwise, but I've really grown to appreciate coffee over the years.

The person below me has plans to travel somewhere soon?

True-ish! If I acquire the money for it I will visit the one continent I haven't yet been to; Asia. :D

The person below me is bilingual. 

Edited by aName

Yes and also ja! Fluent in Dutch and English and hoping to add many many more languages to that list. 

The next person does some kind of extreme sport. 

• 3 weeks later...

Getting out of bed in the morning is extreme sport enough for me, so nope. :lol:

The person below me likes to hike. 

Damn right! Unfortunately this love for hiking is coupled with an extreme level of laziness so I rarely ever do so (and living in Sweden means that 1/3'rd of the year is cold as hell and slippery) 

The person below me has been to many different countries but liked [fill in here] the most because [fill in here too] :D

True! Wait, how many is many? The UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary and the US - yeah that's probably many... and of course The Netherlands but that's home so it doesn't count.

Aaaaaaand the other half of the thing is DIFFICULT because in at least five of those countries I have spent truly wonderful and life-enriching holidays / sojourns. On the whole, though... I think I liked being in the UK the best. It was just so gorgeous everywhere I've been (and I've been in a fair amount of different parts of the UK, although come to think of it, all of those parts are in fact in England. Huh.)

The person below me smokes (on occasion).

True but it's only when I'm so stressed out and can't take my anxiety meds which is thankfully rarely ever!

The person below me is tired.

Very tired.  Like I don’t care 5hat it’s almost 5 pm, I’m going to take a nap tired.

The person below me doesn’t like their hair.

Mmm, kind of in a love/hate relationship there.  At the moment, hair is suuuper annoying length where it doesn't fall the way I want unless hair straightener or curling iron is applied.  Which is way too much effort, always.  But it's currently a kickass blue and purple color so at least I've got that going for me. Plus, it fits into a ponytail (thank you undercut gods of glory) even though it's very short.

The person below me is considering getting a new tattoo or piercing.

I mean, I kinda want a tattoo for the heck of it but at the same time, I kinda don't want it. Battling with myself regarding it. A lot. 

The person below me loves literature! :D

True if by literature you mean indie novels lol. 

I just deleted my Facebook off my phone to save time. The person below me has done something recently to save time.

26 minutes ago, Reader said:

I just deleted my Facebook off my phone to save time. The person below me has done something recently to save time.

So that's why you just disappeared from messenger?? 😂 

Well, I don't do ANYTHING around the home anymore to save time to just stare blankly at the laptop screen... 🙄 But I don't think that counts. 

The person below me likes fruit. 

Shyeah, true! I love fruit.

The person below me has read all the A Song of Ice and Fire books.