Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

True, many times, although i prefer plays over musicals.

The person below me does yoga.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

Well, when my partner wants me to join in, but otherwise; nay. :D

The person below me has never been to Europe. :D

Edited by aName
Because I'm a fool

False! I've been blessed to travel around Europe twice (though my big bucket list place to see before lll) e is Norway, man, I've got a list of places to see there! Haha) 

The person below me watched Game of Thrones... 

Ambidextrous! It gets surprisingly confusing when someone tells you to use your dominate hand for one movement and your other hand for a different movement. My brain never knows where to send each hand so I end up fumbling badly 90% of the time.

The person below me is double jointed

The joint of my right pointer finger is.

The person below me is watching an animated show right now. 😆

Well this could definitely be the case but I'm currently watching stand up comedy on Netflix for some reason :D gonna switch to anime though! 

The person below me is a history geek :D

On 6/14/2020 at 4:19 AM, aName said:

The person below me is a history geek

Not the wording I would have used, but still undeniably true.

The person below me is an INTJ.

I think I am if I remember correctly !

The person below me has a really cool vinyl collection

I don’t know how cool it is, but it’s certainly eclectic.   

the person below me has read a book in the last week.  

Yes, Guide to Presentations for my business communication class.

The person below me likes Scooby Doo.

True! I mean come on now, it’s Scooby Doo! A true staple of my childhood for sure

⬇️

The person below me has been to a different country before 

True! I have been to a few countries in europe, tunisia, and canada (I'm from the u.s.).

the person below me has been to trader joe's 

37 minutes ago, gingerbreads said:

True! I have been to a few countries in europe, tunisia, and canada (I'm from the u.s.).

the person below me has been to trader joe's 

False, (I didn't even know what it was at first, since I'm from Sweden) :D The only time I have ever been to the US was in 2012 (if I remember correctly) when I went to NYC. Unfortunately the hurricane Sandy hit NYC the exact same time so everything except Duane Reade (can't quite remember the spelling) and KFC was closed haha. 

The person below me loves nature :D

Edited by aName

True! Though I’m not much of a woodsy kinda person (I’ll try anything once I guess) I’m a real sucker for the beach. There’s nothing like watching the sunrise in the sand :) 

⬇️

the person below me is super afraid of spiders (for real though, if you ask me nothing with more than four legs needs to be in my range of sight) 

Nope. If they're very large and very active, I want them out of my immediate vincinity, but otherwise, I think they're fascinating creatures. 

The person below me is a treat for mosquitoes and other biting insects. 

Unfortunately true! Been a mosquito's dream snack my whole life. I hate, hate, haaaate it! Doesn't help I'm mildly allergic to them so every bite tends to swell into a noticeable welp.

The person below me adores the hot weather of Summer.

I’m pretty much a fan since it’s the one time of year I’m not cold.   It does occasionally get too hot (And mostly humid) for me though.

The person below me has too many shoes.

Nope! I do love a good shopping sesh but I try to keep the spending to a minimum in the shoe department 😂

⬇️

the person below me drinks way to much coffee

False...only because I've swapped some of my coffees out for cans of Monster and, yeah, I do like my caffeine that's for sure! :laugh:

The person below me enjoys a food that might be considered unusual.

True! I absolutely adore 'Unagi'! It's soooo good in sushi or by itself! I also really love sauerkraut! Yum, yum! :) :D  

The person below me collects comic books.

Not anymore, but when I was in my early twenties I collected every single Garfield comic magazine. :lol: Still love Garfield. 

The person below me loves the scent of freshly cut grass. ^^

Oh boy do I! (oh and the chance of some grass pollen sneezes caused by the mowing is too great to pass)

The person below me is obsessed a game and frankly might have spent a few too many hours playing it :D

100%. And with two games. Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D. I’ve played SSBU at least like 6 hours almost every day for the past 2 months and now the past three days, I’ve played OoT almost all day. Lol. Oh and the fact that adult Link sneezes in cold places if you leave him alone in OoT is a treat too. 

Quarantine has made the person below me also have no life