Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

I don’t want to admit it, but, yeah.....

the person below me has errands to run tomorrow/today if it’s still early where they are

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

I don't have errands, exactly, but I do have obligations. None that requires me leaving my home though, thankfully, because it's way past noon and I'm still in my PJs and intend to stay that way all day. ^_^  

The person below me plans to have a lazy Sunday. 

True! I always have lazy Sundays, haha! Though I do intend to go to the store and get the fixin's for breakfast here shortly. :P

The person below me is enjoying the weather wherever they are.

• 1 month later...

true! Summer is my absolute favorite so 90 degree days at the beach are where you’ll find me!

⬇️

the person below me is currently binge-watching a tv show

False-ish... I'm in between binges right now. But I recently finished Designated Survivor (god damnit, I didn't even like it that much but I couldn't stop watching, I had to know what happened next) and now I have a whole list of shows to pick between and I suck at making decisions. :lol: 

The person below me is an introvert. 

*le gasp* How did you know!? Lol. Yes though, I largely keep to myself and I like my privacy but with close friends I really can come out of my shell and it’s nice. 

The person below me Likes to be outdoors and loves fresh air and sunshine. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does today (friday) count? If so, yup :)

The person below me spends at least an hour in bed every night before they actually decide it’s time to go to sleep

On 8/17/2020 at 8:08 AM, Neogiomach said:

*le gasp* How did you know!? Lol. Yes though, I largely keep to myself and I like my privacy but with close friends I really can come out of my shell.

Introverts unite! I feel the same way about this. I’m the life of the party when it’s just a couple friends and myself 😂

On 10/16/2020 at 11:13 PM, FadedRose said:

The person below me spends at least an hour in bed every night before they actually decide it’s time to go to sleep

True! 

The person below me works from home.

True! I sleep on my couch! Have ever since I moved out on my own. Sleeping in my bed causes me anxiety and I'm not sure why? :lol: 

The person below me likes watching 'The Simpsons'.

Sort of true; I have two cats. 🐈 🐈

The person belows me enjoys watching animated movies. 

Oh do I?! Enjoy is frankly a weak word for my true love of animated movies (and might I add, series?) :D Studio Ghibli's stuff are far up on my favourites, no doubt! :D

The person below me believes in zodiac signs :D

• 3 weeks later...

As a person who is a type 2 diabetic....yes I do.

The person below me already has a Christmas tree up.

Edited by The Ghost of Arty👻👻

False and I don't intend to put one up. I hate Christmas with a passion.

The person below me has a lot of pets.

True, if half a million cats (give or take) and a dog count as "a lot".  

The person below me enjoys watching movies in a language other than their native one.

Yes, I am a cellist and plan on majoring in music performance in college, so I do practice! I also am a visual artist and love to draw, but I don’t do any proper “practice” for it, just draw and draw.

The person below me has been greatly intrigued in a video game recently and would like to tell people about it!

Spot on! I arrived late as all hell to the Zelda franchise and more specifically Breath Of The Wild. The sheer eye for detail in that game got me exploring every last rock :D

The person below me has a Nintendo Switch and has spent a few too many hours on it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yup! In fact, I just 100% completed the map for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity yesterday, despite that it just came out 11 days prior. I had almost 93 hours in it. Lol. I have no life. And I play way too much Smash Ultimate too (and main Ganondorf!). BotW was so fun as well but I enjoyed OoT and TP more since they’re more my style. I much more enjoy story than a vast open-world.

The person below me has also been very unproductive during quarantine, but doesn’t mind because they could at least actually relax a bit now

False. School has been all in-person since August and I’m involved in 5 extracurriculars, two AP classes, and I’ve got a job and scholarship applications that keep me in a perpetual state of stress and misery :) there is no relaxation going on over here, whatsoever 

The person below me has run through a red light before in the past (while driving), whether it be accidental or on purpose

Edited by FadedRose
clarification