Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

Nope. When I was in driving school, the teacher taught us that yellow light doesn't mean "take a chance", it means "prepare to brake." I took it to heart. And I very rarely drive in places with traffic lights to begin with, so I'm already on edge when I go there, no way I'd not notice one. :lol: 

The person below me likes pasta. 

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

11 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Yup! In fact, I just 100% completed the map for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity yesterday, despite that it just came out 11 days prior. I had almost 93 hours in it. Lol. I have no life. And I play way too much Smash Ultimate too (and main Ganondorf!). BotW was so fun as well but I enjoyed OoT and TP more since they’re more my style. I much more enjoy story than a vast open-world

It's such a beautiful pair of games! They allow for such a free playing style! Love them to bits :D

*edit* I dun goofed in my response! Dangit! (also, sorry FadedRose, for accidentally quoting you, for some reason I can't remove the quote on mobile) 

To re:chanel;

I absolutely love pasta! So does my fine curves ehehe 😅

The person below me (not necessarily FadedRose albeit they're also definitely allowed to respond) has had a supernatural experience this year 😄

10 hours ago, FadedRose said:

Edited by NoseB4Bros
Dun goofed pretty hard this time
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally true!

Wind blowing from nowhere, books being pulled from shelves, cabinets closing, and Pops being turned around. Just can’t figure most of it out.

The person below me is excited to make this holiday season a special one for a special someone.

True...my family and I had a rough 3 years being in 4 temporary homes, technically homeless with my uncle gone due to covid. Now we have been in our new apartment since October and I brought gifts and tried to make this holiday the best I can. For them not me.

The person below me already started their new year resolution(s).

False, I actually find the whole resolution thing redundant.

The person below me is ready for the holidays to be over.

Are you kidding me YES!! So true!! :dead:

The person below me is procrastinating something right now. :P

Ouch, very true, I need to start working on a presentation for an important project but I don't feel like it.

The person below me needs a hug really bad.

31 minutes ago, MeForever said:

The person below me needs a hug really bad.

This! God I could use a good hug right now! 😅 Not that anything bad has recently happened to me personally but I've stressed out constantly for the entire year... 

The person below me learned a new skill recently :D

Edited by Stimuli

True!  After years of refusing to even try to learn how to do accents I've got a passable start at two of 'em underway!  I'm proud of myself for that, that was a huge block for me.

The person below me buys Christmas (or other holiday) presents for their pet(s).

:shy: Uhmmm, true. 

The person below me is dreaming of a white Christmas.  

(I don't know, it was the first thing that popped into my head! :lol: )

False! I’m dreaming of an unseasonably warm Christmas!

The person below me bought a Christmas gift for themself. 

False! I normally don't treat myself...what is that? I don't know her.

The person below me is done with Christmas movies on tv...but likes the animated stop motion ones. Lol 

False...I love the Christmas movies on TV AND the animated stop motion ones.  Wait...are we talking the Hallmark Channel type Christmas movies?  Cause yeah, no, I hate those. :laugh:

The person below me has interacted with a celebrity they admire, in person.

True.  It was awesome but I still almost died of amazement.   

the person below me did not get enough sleep 

If, by music you mean my family bickering over miniscule things, then true 😅 oh the joy of spending the holidays with the parents. 

The person below me have had a wonderful day so far :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm off to bed and my day was kind of chill but my psychology is really good!

The person below me loves to travel and has greatly missed it due to the pandemic.

• 2 weeks later...

Very true! It however has put the environmental perspective into my mind, and I will likely find more environmentally friendly means of travelling in the future. 

The person below me has experienced something supernatural recently! :D

Hmmm, actually the supernatural activity here has been unusually low lately. 😞

The person below me loves spicy food.

I certainly do, but uhm... Other parts of me don't agree with spicy food as much 😅

The person below me is celebrating something today 😄

Hell yeah! My birthday and the fact that I found a clean pair of socks despite it being laundry day tomorrow! :lol:  

The person below me likes birthday cake. 

Yes, and not just when it's my birthday, anyone's birthday where the cake is available for me to eat.

The person below me is a fan of honeybees

• 2 weeks later...

I apprectiate them... I like using honey for its health benefits... I don't care too much being around them though 🙄

The person below me is (on the road to being) a yogi.

• 2 months later...

False.  Like really false.  They are my least favourite flower and I don't know why.  They've never done anything to me except sit there being dumb daisies when they could be any other flower at all.  :laugh:    

The person below me loves busy cities.