• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

oo oo true! i always kill them though, but i LOVE it!

the person below me still sleeps with stuffed animals (me)

Technically false? I started sleeping with a fuzzy heart shaped pillow right before spring started. Made falling asleep mostly easier.

The person below me would enjoy having a prehensile tail (mine would be either a cat's or fox's).

False. I get stuck everywhere with my CLOTHES, I dare not think about the disaster if I had a TAIL to keep track of as well! 

The person below me likes to listen to podcasts or other narrations before going to sleep. 

True! I listen to Jacksepticeye or Markiplier lol

The person below me learned something new and interesting today.

Well, I don't know if it counts, but I was watching the 90s animated Superman, the episode with Livewire's debut, and realized she didn't get struck by the lightning like superman, she stepped on a live wire when she tried to run away. 

The person below me would choose Hawaii over Paris.

Edited by LapidotLover22

True...though since I never been on a plane before, I would do both. Lol 😅😅

The person below likes the Legend of Zelda series with Link or Ganondorf as their fav character.

False!  Even though I am a super old school gamer, like original Mario old school, I have never played one single game from that series somehow.

The person below me is an optimist.

In training. :lol:  Am really trying to change my mindset to a more optimistic one, and while it's very delicate, I feel like I have made progress. 

The person below me likes cherries.

True, I like cherries. I just finished a bunch today.

The person below me has found new music to jam to in the past 3 months.

I guess true. I have Spotify and every Friday a couple of playlists I follow/were made for me update with songs my fave artists have just come out with. I also watch music top 10s/20s on WatchMojo on YouTube, so I'll often find older songs I like, too. It's how I finally figured out what the 00s song that sampled Valerie by Steve Winwood is (Call on Me by Eric Prydz)

The person below me would rather have a cat or dog than a bird or fish.

Edited by LapidotLover22

False! I have both a dog and birds and enjoy them all greatly with an inability to pick one over the other! 😅😅

The person below me can play more than one instrument fluently.

ahh it used to be true! I can play piano a little, some ukulele, guitar if you squint lol. I used to play clarinet and bassoon, but gave those up after highschool. 

the person below me dislikes orange juice lol

False, but I have to be in the mood.

The person below me didn't know that if a tree falls and no one's around to hear it, it didn't make a sound

True because its a matter of perspective. If your there...you hear it. If not, you can't really say.

The person below me likes milkshakes and knows it brings everyone to yard.

54 minutes ago, Arty said:

True because its a matter of perspective. If your there...you hear it. If not, you can't really say.

Actually, I learned that because sound is the vibrations hitting your eardrums, if no one is around to hear the tree falling, it literally didn't make a sound because there were no eardrums to receive the vibrations and perceive them as soundwaves. Science 🧐😋

Anyway, true, I do love milkshakes and if I didn't know they bring everyone to the yard, I'd probably be disowned on principle 😅

The person below me would give up hearing before they gave up taste.

Oooh tricky... I'm going to have to say false. 

The person below me knows how to crochet or knit.

I have known... but I couldn't do it today. :lol: 

The person below me feels very strongly, one way or the other, about pineapple on pizza. 🍍🍕

True, pineapple is one of the only toppings I truly need on my pizza. I also like tomatoes 😋 Anything else is either gross or simply tolerable.

The person below me would prefer invisibility to flight.

• 3 weeks later...

100% true. Have always wanted the power of invisibility.

The person below me knows all the words to at least 2 nursery rhymes (in their own language, or english - your choice!)

True.  More than two, probably.  I have a weirdly great memory for stuff like that and terrible memory for important stuff like names and where I put stuff.  I can remember poetry I had to memorise in middle school and the lines to pretty much every play I've ever done.  What I went into the store to buy that I really needed?  Absolutely not.

The person below me loves hot weather.

True, or I at least like it way better than cold weather 🥶

The person below me would rather go swimming than hiking 

• 2 weeks later...

True. Still in it ... A year 16 months and going strong.

The person below me has never regretted a single trivial purchase they've made.

False, just because I make so many trivial purchases that it would be impossible to have never ever regretted one.  For the most part I tend to buy things that I am going to enjoy for a good while though!

The person below me prefers cold pop tarts to hot ones.