Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

False, I only ever ate cold pop tarts in high school bc they sold them in the morning and as far as I knew, there wasn't a toaster.

The person below me thinks Harry Potter is overrated.

Edited by LapidotLover22
  • Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

True! Harry Potter is overrated! J K Rowling is attention seeking and likely mentally unstable so it would only make sense that her cult attention seeking and likely unstable fans would love her very average work!

True of false. To you, a desperate sneezing fit is a turn on no matter the gender.

Edited by Bless you, Hi

True, so long as I find them at least kind of attractive. (I identify as demi, but as far as gender I guess I'm pan?)

True or False: You don't know how to feel when someone you genuinely dislike has a sneezing fit

Edited by LapidotLover22

False: I know I feel disgusted and annoyed when someone I dislike has a sneezing fit.

True or False: You have strong opinions about sneeze compilation videos on YT.

False - I don't have extremely strong opinions on them. I think compilations are objectively kind of yuck, however, like many things we do on the Internet, our personal digital boundaries are likely to get crossed when we post anything online. That's just the way the world works. 

True/false -the person below me has rode a motorcycle before.

True, a whole bunch, both as a rider and a passenger. Motorcycles are rad.

The person below me has a recipe that is their "specialty".

True. It's a shellfish recipe and fucking delicious. ^_^ 

The person below me has a project they should be working on but can't really get the motivation to take it up.*

(*totally not me or anything. :mellow: :lol: )

True, I've been thinking about doing tiktoks for months now, even had some scripts written up (basically karens in a space cafe), but then I switched phones and the scripts didn't transfer 😩

The person below me would NEVER swim with sharks

EDIT: Whoops I was too slow! Still true though! I love sharks but I'm not that in love with them! 

True! I need to unpack my suitcase, prep some meats for dinner later, clean my apartment, and get started on Sicktember..but instead I'm gonna sleep for probably the next 6 hours lol :lol:

The person below me is overdue for a big vacation!

Edited by SneezyHolmes

False: I took a lovely vacation a few weeks ago 😁

The person below me has very strong opinions about Justin Bieber

Edit: I meant to ask, what's Sicktember?

Edited by LapidotLover22
2 hours ago, LapidotLover22 said:

False: I took a lovely vacation a few weeks ago 😁

The person below me has very strong opinions about Justin Bieber

Edit: I meant to ask, what's Sicktember?

An event over in the Snzblr community where you do a prompt every day. It can be writing, moodboards, art, etc. 

Sorry for the thread jacking! Gonna let someone else take a turn answering this 'True or False'! 😊

(I am going to slightly contribute to the threadjacking to say that Sicktember sounds like the most awesome fun thing ever and I might just dust off my unused AO3 account to participate over there, since there seems to be a thing for it going on there too.)

And on topic:

True, I do have strong opinions about Justin Bieber and none of them are kind.  It's not even about his music, I don't like his music at all but that's fine.  Not all music exists to cater to my tastes, and that's okay.  But he just seems like a horrid little shit as a person.  Just awful. And I have opinions about that.

True or false: the person below me has either found themselves loving a show they used to hate, or conversely found themselves hating a show they used to love.

• 2 weeks later...

True, my wife use to watch big bang theory. I use to think is was so stupid. One day I sat down and was talking to her. I started getting interested. A week later I was up to the episodes she was watching.  We finished out yhe show together.

The person below me was in the military or worked for thd government at some time in there life.

Technically false, I didn't work for the government, but I was active in politics for about eight years. 

The person below me is immediately taken back to a certain memory when the feel a specific scent. 

True, certain smells remind me of my great grandma and it's such a bittersweet nostalgia every time. God, I miss that spunky lady!

The person below me is ready for Fall!

True! Fall is my favorite season, and everywhere I've been this summer has been abnormally hot 🥵 Like 90's/100's, whereas my preference is 80 or below.

The person below me is feeling lonely, despite having many people around them.

Partly true. I'm looking forward for my third university trimester starting, but I absolutely don't look forward to having to sit in the cold every day waiting for my train... 

The person below me has written private fanfictions they have never shared with anyone else but themselves. 

False. In high school I wrote transformers: prime fanfic and posted them on fanfiction.net. I lived for the reviews and keeping track of my readership stats 😌 All these years later I still sometimes get emails about new followers/favoriters. 

The person below me prefers videogames with storylines over first person shooters or ones where you just kinda wander around doing quests (i.e. Skyrim)

Not at the moment, but I did a few weeks ago. :bag: 

The person below me wants to redecorate their bedroom.

Yes. Specifically a fall theme aesthetic. Since thats my favorite season🍂🍁🍂

The person below me has a fear of Spiders.

False, I love those li'l guys!  They are cool little fellas that live in your house and eat all the annoying flies, plus they're kinda cute.  I do not like any dangerous venomous ones, they freak me out, but there aren't any of those around me.   Because I think spiders are so neat a LOT of my Halloween decorations tend to be spider-themed so that's gonna be a thing soon.

The person below me is good at math.

True-ish.  I think there's a lot about the nature of reality that we don't know yet, and throughout history humans have used their current knowledge and understanding to describe phenomena around them.  What we call supernatural might be something entirely scientific that we don't have the knowledge to fully understand yet.  Or there might really be ghosts.  Or it might be nonsense.  I don't claim to be intelligent enough to know the answer, but I do lean on the side of "the true nature of reality is probably way weirder than we can currently comprehend".

The person below me FREAKING LOVES HALLOWEEN.